What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

New chillout track "Night drive"; feedback wanted

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Gucky
KVRAF

1584 posts since 26 Sep, 2004

Postby Gucky; Wed May 07, 2014 5:35 am New chillout track "Night drive"; feedback wanted

When I was playing with my new synth Dune 2 I got the idea for my new track "Night drive".

Here it is:
https://soundcloud.com/musikus/night-drive

I would be happy about your feedbacl. :-)
Gucky
KVRAF

Postby Gucky; Thu May 08, 2014 7:05 am Re: New chillout track "Night drive"; feedback wanted

Bump for your feedback. :-)
Genetic_Junk
KVRAF

2505 posts since 21 Dec, 2004

Postby Genetic_Junk; Thu May 08, 2014 7:29 pm Re: New chillout track "Night drive"; feedback wanted

Hi Gucky

It is good chillout track (although sometimes I chillout to metal so take the judgment with a grain). I really like the intro harmony. Snare sounds good, as do the background synth strings. I would have liked a bit more variation in the percussion and rhythm -- it is a bit too 'chill' for me.

By the way, there is a sort of chillout track by the same name here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoD5yAo3-Bg&t=3m53s.
Gucky
KVRAF

Postby Gucky; Sat May 10, 2014 10:34 am Re: New chillout track "Night drive"; feedback wanted

Hi Genetic Junk,
many thanks for your feedback.:-)

Maybe that you are right for the variations with the drums.
I used 5 different variation for the drum patterns. But maybe that it is to subtle.

By the way I just fished a track wihout any drums: Corsica.
It is a little tribute to Vangelis.
If you like you can hear it here:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=411094&p=5743458#p5743458
Genetic_Junk
KVRAF

2505 posts since 21 Dec, 2004

Postby Genetic_Junk; Sat May 10, 2014 5:08 pm Re: New chillout track "Night drive"; feedback wanted

You are welcome. I probably wasn't listening closely enough. And subtly is often lost on me. I'll check out your new track after I finish work.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe