What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Away (Rethink thanks to DJ Warmonger) frm Lokka Vox Function Loops

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

osiris
KVRAF

7446 posts since 20 Nov, 2003, from Lost and Spaced

Postby osiris; Tue May 13, 2014 7:49 am Away (Rethink thanks to DJ Warmonger) frm Lokka Vox Function Loops

https://soundcloud.com/lost-n-spaced/ft ... ay-rethink

I didn't start from scratch, but I think this is a better mix.
I hope it's better...
wavephonic
KVRian

1110 posts since 10 Sep, 2006, from along the rivers edge in northern Ontario

Postby wavephonic; Tue May 13, 2014 8:18 am Re: Away (Rethink thanks to DJ Warmonger) frm Lokka Vox Function Loops

cool, my speakers are moving across the table, wow! ya I think the vox work better in this style. that pulsing synth is nice
osiris
KVRAF

7446 posts since 20 Nov, 2003, from Lost and Spaced

Postby osiris; Tue May 13, 2014 10:19 am Re: Away (Rethink thanks to DJ Warmonger) frm Lokka Vox Function Loops

Also I think the original song is 128 bpm. When I stretched it to 136, it also changed the key to E minor, which is much more melancholy. I think the original key was G maj (?)
DJ Warmonger
KVRist

390 posts since 7 Jun, 2012, from Warsaw

Postby DJ Warmonger; Thu May 15, 2014 10:51 am Re: Away (Rethink thanks to DJ Warmonger) frm Lokka Vox Function Loops

Ohh, I inspire people! Nice to hear that :tu:

Still oldschool and simple in form, but and least has some trancy energy and groove. All the sounds are beautiful and trancy, that's a good starting point. Still, there is a lot of room for improvement in mixdown. This sounds just lo-fi.

128 BPM was not the tempo suitable for trance, at most progressive or some kind of chillout.

BTW, you can't change major to minor just by scretchning sample :p This sounds very minor for sure.
http://djwarmonger.wordpress.com/
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe