Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
patchhunter
KVRist
 
179 posts since 13 Jun, 2007

Postby patchhunter; Mon May 19, 2014 7:19 am Native instruments introduces session horns pro

Seems like komplete 10 is on track for later this year.
LAGinz
KVRist
 
381 posts since 8 Jan, 2012

Postby LAGinz; Mon May 19, 2014 9:28 am Re: Native instruments introduces session horns pro

Yeah, kind of disappointed that the "special price" upgrade from regular Session Horns is $199. Yikes!
TheKid
KVRian
 
772 posts since 13 Aug, 2012, from Location: Location: Location: Location

Postby TheKid; Mon May 19, 2014 9:37 am Re: Native instruments introduces session horns pro

Way too expensive. :(
BBFG#
KVRAF
 
5333 posts since 28 Apr, 2013

Postby BBFG#; Mon May 19, 2014 9:40 am Re: Native instruments introduces session horns pro

LAGinz wrote:Yeah, kind of disappointed that the "special price" upgrade from regular Session Horns is $199. Yikes!


+1
xamido
KVRian
 
1286 posts since 1 May, 2010

Postby xamido; Mon May 19, 2014 9:43 am Re: Native instruments introduces session horns pro

I'll wait for Komplete 10 ultimate upgrade instead. Besides, 29gb download is so annoying.
Monkberry
KVRist
 
205 posts since 31 Dec, 2012

Postby Monkberry; Mon May 19, 2014 10:02 am Re: Native instruments introduces session horns pro

Just watched the Ask Video tutorial on this. Definitely a tool I could use. Didn't spring for the regular version so I'd have to pay full pop anyway. Hefty download!
BERFAB
KVRAF
 
5998 posts since 25 Mar, 2004

Postby BERFAB; Mon May 19, 2014 10:10 am Re: Native instruments introduces session horns pro

Regular Session Horns is a pretty complete instrument. What do they add that justfies the upgrade price?

Seems like just a way of encouraging KU10 upgrade sales.

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...
User avatar
EvilDragon
KVRAF
 
16775 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Mon May 19, 2014 10:33 am Re: Native instruments introduces session horns pro

BERFAB wrote:What do they add that justfies the upgrade price?


Session Horns is just sections. This has 10 individually detailed sampled instruments along with some quite cool features for custom ensemble building.
Rajah
KVRian
 
695 posts since 10 Apr, 2004

Postby Rajah; Mon May 19, 2014 10:42 am Re: Native instruments introduces session horns pro

BERFAB wrote:Regular Session Horns is a pretty complete instrument. What do they add that justfies the upgrade price?

Seems like just a way of encouraging KU10 upgrade sales.

-B



Just saw the video... nice upgrade. But $200. It's a little too much..
BBFG#
KVRAF
 
5333 posts since 28 Apr, 2013

Postby BBFG#; Tue May 20, 2014 10:02 am Re: Native instruments introduces session horns pro

EvilDragon wrote:
BERFAB wrote:What do they add that justfies the upgrade price?

Session Horns is just sections. This has 10 individually detailed sampled instruments along with some quite cool features for custom ensemble building.

I can definitely hear the difference in nuance of these and think this is probably a great deal better than the standard version. I do like the demos.
Just can't warrant the price considering they now have more products in the line up above K9 now. So maybe waiting for K10 seems the smarter option right now?
User avatar
EvilDragon
KVRAF
 
16775 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Tue May 20, 2014 11:09 am Re: Native instruments introduces session horns pro

Waiting for Komplete is always the smarter option :)
User avatar
Numanoid
KVRAF
 
25899 posts since 20 Jan, 2008, from a star near where you are

Postby Numanoid; Tue May 20, 2014 11:13 am Re: Native instruments introduces session horns pro

patchhunter wrote:Seems like komplete 10 is on track for later this year.

Is it gonna be in K10 or just K10U ?

30GB size, that's alot, even compressed it would add 3 DVD's to K10
LAGinz wrote:Yeah, kind of disappointed that the "special price" upgrade from regular Session Horns is $199. Yikes!

€199 in EU :(
LAGinz
KVRist
 
381 posts since 8 Jan, 2012

Postby LAGinz; Tue May 20, 2014 11:35 am Re: Native instruments introduces session horns pro

€199 in EU :(

That makes it even worse!!
User avatar
EvilDragon
KVRAF
 
16775 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Tue May 20, 2014 12:01 pm Re: Native instruments introduces session horns pro

Numanoid wrote:
patchhunter wrote:Seems like komplete 10 is on track for later this year.

Is it gonna be in K10 or just K10U ?


K10U very likely. Session Strings Pro is in K9U, but not K9.
User avatar
audientronic
KVRian
 
1051 posts since 30 Mar, 2012

Postby audientronic; Tue May 20, 2014 12:08 pm Re: Native instruments introduces session horns pro

EvilDragon wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
patchhunter wrote:Seems like komplete 10 is on track for later this year.

Is it gonna be in K10 or just K10U ?


K10U very likely. Session Strings Pro is in K9U, but not K9.


Maybe they'll bump regular Session Horns down to K9.
Next

Moderator: KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries