What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Happy Holiday song happy vibes

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

the cosmic pimp
Banned

Postby the cosmic pimp; Wed May 21, 2014 12:57 am Happy Holiday song happy vibes

mrblitz
KVRAF

2612 posts since 21 Jul, 2009

Postby mrblitz; Wed May 21, 2014 2:01 am Re: Happy Holiday song happy vibes

when the 'bells' thing cuts out, it's easier to hear the flow of the rap. maybe while the bells are playing, have the vocals kind of 'duck' the bells, or at least clear out some of the highs of the 'bells' in the frequency of the 'ssss' sounds of the vocal so it's not getting 'overloaded' in that range? ok later
the cosmic pimp
Banned

Postby the cosmic pimp; Wed May 21, 2014 2:03 am Re: Happy Holiday song happy vibes

i kinda like the vocals buried under the vocoder but have scope to change them i was after a happy go lucky vibe i admit it not perfect but thats the fuckin charm
the cosmic pimp
Banned

Postby the cosmic pimp; Wed May 21, 2014 4:38 am Re: Happy Holiday song happy vibes

ive given it a remix how does it sound
the cosmic pimp
Banned

Postby the cosmic pimp; Wed May 21, 2014 6:37 am Re: Happy Holiday song happy vibes

any one wanna help
zgiriedisc
KVRer

2 posts since 21 May, 2014

Postby zgiriedisc; Wed May 21, 2014 7:22 am Re: Happy Holiday song happy vibes

crazy vocal
the cosmic pimp
Banned

Postby the cosmic pimp; Wed May 21, 2014 7:44 am Re: Happy Holiday song happy vibes

awesome vocal and fresh song im buzzin
mrblitz
KVRAF

Postby mrblitz; Wed May 21, 2014 7:46 am Re: Happy Holiday song happy vibes

sounds like maybe just make the vocal a tad louder. i can pretty much hear the lyrics though so ymmv. still has a bit of 'sss' too but maybe it works just fine. bass line is great.
the cosmic pimp
Banned

Postby the cosmic pimp; Wed May 21, 2014 7:50 am Re: Happy Holiday song happy vibes

yeah it does need making louder am knackered
mrblitz
KVRAF

Postby mrblitz; Wed May 21, 2014 11:38 pm Re: Happy Holiday song happy vibes

yeah i don't know that the vocals really have 'too much 'sss'' type of sounds at all, but they could probably 'cut through the mix' a tad better. these cheap headphones seem to maybe accentuate 'sss' type of sounds. anyway, kool.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe