What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Stuck in a RUT

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

zurg
KVRer

7 posts since 11 May, 2014

Postby zurg; Mon May 26, 2014 6:04 pm Stuck in a RUT

Hey guys, so i'm stuck facing this obstacle and I'd so appreciate anyone who could give a little nudge. I'm writing this track which I've been on for about 3 days now and it's a hyrbid of trance and trap. I can't for the life of me EQ the main chord synths together :[ I had em good in the beginning but I had that was the creation process, now i'm in the mixdown.. I feel my drum volumes are okay and heck, maybe even the synth volumes. But what i cant seem to do is get these 3 synths to make love together. I've got a saw in the low mid/beginning of mid section, another in the full mid, and a last one which adds a bit more depth into the mid and leaks into the upper mid section. any tips on synth mixdowns? I'm really into this track and i would also love to hear what you guys think of this idea. Cheers fellas.

p.s. any thing else in the mix that seems could use some more mixing treatment?

https://soundcloud.com/cords-3/foozy

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe