What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Ark Patrol - Tokyo (JND Remix Submission) [Heroic Recordings]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

J Billo
KVRer

1 post since 27 May, 2014

Postby J Billo; Mon May 26, 2014 11:52 pm Ark Patrol - Tokyo (JND Remix Submission) [Heroic Recordings]

Hi EDM Musiceers, I'm new to the forum and to creating Electronic Dance Music. Here's my latest production for the Ark Patrol-Tokyo Remix Competition. Please give any feedback, all forms of criticism will be taken note of and appreciated. I hope some of you like it and there will be dedicated Soundcloud/Facebook pages created when more material is made (which should be very soon!) Happy listenings :)

https://soundcloud.com/j-billo/ark-patr ... recordings
folderol
KVRAF

4282 posts since 5 Aug, 2006, from UK - Here!

Postby folderol; Sat May 31, 2014 11:33 am Re: Ark Patrol - Tokyo (JND Remix Submission) [Heroic Recordings]

I very much enjoyed this apart from just the fourtothefloor from 0:28 to 1:00. To me that is such a cliche. After that you got really creative with the percussion, along with everything else.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was)

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe