Sequencer clarification on note names.

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think when you see the ONLY the note names of the pads in fold mode instead c1 - c# etc....
And that you can see the name in the notes! :pray: :pray: :pray:
I think its great like that! What do you all think?
(photshop isnt my strongest thing :( ) But i think you get the idea. :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Really? nobody? when you got a s**tload of samples in your DM i think its supahdoopah handy!?

So need 2 bump this one! :oops:

Sorry, didn't see this the first go round codec17.

If it helps your work flow, sure I'm for it.

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Nice idea with the note names. I would settle for alternate row colours, one as is and one slightly darker, which would also benefit notes of a short duration.

I also like to work with FLstudio and ableton... and i didn,t realise that i would miss this little thing.

KAbump.......

+1

And why the dots????? i rather have 3 letters instead that my name is longer...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I rather have like when your on tripple screen... But unfortunately ive only got room for 2.. :?

Maybe im to selfish now... of course there are poeple working on a laptop.... But make it dynamic so you can make it bigger or stretch it out?
And another idea from studio one is that you can make your own midi note name templates... really handy for addictive drums or battery who doesnt support note names etc.... :party:
I think that BW will really benefit of this... :hug:

A self-regarding BUMP!!! :pray: :oops:

All you have posted on this thread, I would love to see implemented.

+1
• Logic Pro 10.8.1
• MacBook Pro 2023 - M2 MAX - 96 GB RAM
• Focusrite Red 8Line + UAD Satellite

+1
would be great to have.
has anyone reported it as a feature request via tech support contact?

No i never did.... Because i think 1.1and1.2 is more important! :pray: :pray: :hihi: :hihi:
But never knew you could maken FR :love: to tech support. :oops:
I thought it was just for bugs,.. well something to when the BIG updates are out. :clown:

I think the only way to be sure the developers see feature requests is by actually sending the request to them via the tech support, this way they have it on a reported list and they can decide if/when to implement.

I think a general rule is the original poster sends the feature request ;)

And I dont think we should stop sending in requests and bugs because of the upcoming 1.1 and 1.2 updates :)

Return to “Bitwig”