What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Behind The Static (Electro House)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

KVRist

38 posts since 6 Apr, 2012

Postby MVsProjects; Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:24 am Behind The Static (Electro House)

Hello, everyone! I have another song for everyone called, "Behind The Static," which is a euphoric electro-house adventure. Leave criticism if needed, and Enjoy. :)

https://soundcloud.com/mvsprojects/mvs- ... the-static
KVRist

389 posts since 16 Dec, 2003

Postby ecamburn; Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:36 am Re: Behind The Static (Electro House)

Great transparent mix. Very deep basses but very little mud. Highs and mids are crisp. I don't listen to 4 on the floor stuff, but I enjoyed this. Nice sounds, nice feel. There's something going on with compression in the section beginning around 1:30 that I can't quite put my finger on. But it feels like the air is being sucked out of my ears. ;-).
KVRist

38 posts since 6 Apr, 2012

Postby MVsProjects; Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:55 pm Re: Behind The Static (Electro House)

ecamburn wrote:Great transparent mix. Very deep basses but very little mud. Highs and mids are crisp. I don't listen to 4 on the floor stuff, but I enjoyed this. Nice sounds, nice feel. There's something going on with compression in the section beginning around 1:30 that I can't quite put my finger on. But it feels like the air is being sucked out of my ears. ;-).

Is this "air being sucked out of your ears feeling" bothering you? Because I don't know if it's a problem. :neutral:
KVRAF

3829 posts since 3 Jul, 2012

Postby V0RT3X; Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:27 pm Re: Behind The Static (Electro House)

Definitely hearing some deadmau5 influence in this. I could not listen to the whole thing because my headphones KRK-KNS8400 were giving me some major ear fatigue.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe