What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

NuFunk W/Ableton/Omnisphere/Massive/Stratocaster And A C0@! Video? No Way!!!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

any1particular
KVRian

941 posts since 12 Mar, 2008, from Detriot Michigan USA

Postby any1particular; Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:12 pm NuFunk W/Ableton/Omnisphere/Massive/Stratocaster And A C0@! Video? No Way!!!

https://soundcloud.com/chucksilva/step-outside

Hello there and thanks for stopping in to say hello! :)

On this original track I'm loving the huge lush sounds of Spectrasonics' AMAZING Omnisphere. Guitar is coming from Strymon's Big Sky reverb pedal (with that amazing speaker emulator) direct into Ableton Live 9.

I'm having so much fun with the iphone video function. It's so easy to get video into Ableton and manipulate it just like audio.....anywhoo00OO...

...please click like and subscribe... and thats for listening! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ8O7Hnzc9s
seismic1
KVRAF

6663 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:51 pm Re: NuFunk W/Ableton/Omnisphere/Massive/Stratocaster And A C0@! Video? No Way!!!

I had a late night at the office tonight, so only managed to listen to it quietly tonight. I'll check it out again tomorrow. That video is very entertaining and good quality too.

Good work :)
Frantz
KVRAF

2654 posts since 18 Jul, 2008, from New York

Postby Frantz; Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:20 pm Re: NuFunk W/Ableton/Omnisphere/Massive/Stratocaster And A C0@! Video? No Way!!!

Great stuff as usual Chuck. The mix sounded very good. The drums were kinda disco but appropriate for this track.

That sticker looks like it's about to fall off your guitar. Very Detroit. :ud:
Fragile Gods: SoundCloud | Facebook
seismic1
KVRAF

6663 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:42 pm Re: NuFunk W/Ableton/Omnisphere/Massive/Stratocaster And A C0@! Video? No Way!!!

Just listened again. I love those chords on the guitar. Something else I've noticed is that the sound of your mixes has become more "rounded" over the last year or so. Have you changed your setup, or is this just down to experience?

Good work :)
Codestation
KVRian

642 posts since 30 Dec, 2004, from betwixt

Postby Codestation; Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:16 pm Re: NuFunk W/Ableton/Omnisphere/Massive/Stratocaster And A C0@! Video? No Way!!!

Love how clear the strat is. FUNKAh! All things Strymon are apparently really sweet. Love the percussion in this too
polyslax
KVRAF

8036 posts since 11 Dec, 2003, from Canada

Postby polyslax; Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:17 am Re: NuFunk W/Ableton/Omnisphere/Massive/Stratocaster And A C0@! Video? No Way!!!

Oh yeah, diggin this Chuck, great funky jazzy stuff going down!

The video's a lot of fun as always… do the hustle!

Btw, have you got a midi out on your iPad? I've been thinking of picking up something like the iRig Midi.
Image Image

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe