What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

My First Post. Feedback Appreciated - Synth Instrumental called "Nice To Meet You"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

KVRer

2 posts since 6 Sep, 2004

Postby redmaggott; Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:44 pm My First Post. Feedback Appreciated - Synth Instrumental called "Nice To Meet You"

This began as a learning excercise, getting to grips the arpeggiator vst, Kirnu.
Reasonably happy with the pattern, I auditioned serveral synths until finding a sound that felt right - the Spanish guitar from Independence Free. It grew from there.
I'm not happy with the drum track, it's as basic as it gets. I used a kit from a soundfont bank. That's next on the list. I really need to improve my drum patterns.
Analogue synth courtesy of LUCEifer. No effects used except on the drum track.
Work in progress but I thought I'd share it.
Feedback appreciated.

https://soundcloud.com/landslide-victory/nice-to-meet-you
Last edited by redmaggott on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KVRer

2 posts since 6 Sep, 2004

Postby redmaggott; Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:05 pm Re: My First Post. Feedback Appreciated - Synth Instrumental called "Nice To Meet You"

Any comments appreciated. As a novice, I would welcome feedback from experienced / seasoned members.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe