What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Time Travelling Toaster - The Zodiacファック! ( Intercourse )

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

TimeTravellingToaster
KVRer

7 posts since 3 Mar, 2013, from Space (Kyoto, Japan)

Postby TimeTravellingToaster; Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:51 am Time Travelling Toaster - The Zodiacファック! ( Intercourse )

Greetings KVR.

It's been a while. I am back in space after my travels toEarth, and I'm here to present you all with a early exclusive of the fourth installment of my SPACE TOAST beat tape series with a travel entitled "The Zodiacファック! ( Intercourse )".

Would to love to hear your comments. 

- TTT
Allomerus
KVRian

910 posts since 28 Aug, 2012, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby Allomerus; Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:42 am Re: Time Travelling Toaster - The Zodiacファック! ( Intercourse )

Nice track and great moniker... Where can I get a time travelling toaster?
I like a lot of your sounds on this. Drums in the last section are great. Well done! :)
Allomerus.com
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.
TimeTravellingToaster
KVRer

Postby TimeTravellingToaster; Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:15 pm Re: Time Travelling Toaster - The Zodiacファック! ( Intercourse )

Allomerus wrote:Nice track and great moniker... Where can I get a time travelling toaster?
I like a lot of your sounds on this. Drums in the last section are great. Well done! :)

Greetings there.

Sorry for the late reply. I wasn't aware of it until recently.

Thank you very much for your kind words and thanks for enjoying the travel. I'm sure where you can get one, as I was created in the depths of space.

- TTT
layzer
KVRAF

1849 posts since 11 Jun, 2006

Postby layzer; Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:09 am Re: Time Travelling Toaster - The Zodiacファック! ( Intercourse )

hmmm pretty much sounded like a bunch of loops and samples randomly joined together :shrug:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV-880 - KURZWIEL 1000PX]
SW [Z3TA+ - CHARLATAN - SYNTH1 - OBXD - MICROTERA - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK XPSP3 PC/MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]
TimeTravellingToaster
KVRer

Postby TimeTravellingToaster; Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:08 pm Re: Time Travelling Toaster - The Zodiacファック! ( Intercourse )

Greetings.

Then I must say, your observative and descriptive skills are quite an amazement for your species. Thanks for the listen.

- TTT

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe