Login / Register  0 items | $0.00New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

Time Travelling Toaster - The Zodiacファック! ( Intercourse )

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

TimeTravellingToaster
KVRer

7 posts since 3 Mar, 2013, from Space (Kyoto, Japan)

Postby TimeTravellingToaster; Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:51 am Time Travelling Toaster - The Zodiacファック! ( Intercourse )

Greetings KVR.

It's been a while. I am back in space after my travels toEarth, and I'm here to present you all with a early exclusive of the fourth installment of my SPACE TOAST beat tape series with a travel entitled "The Zodiacファック! ( Intercourse )".

Would to love to hear your comments. 

- TTT
Allomerus
KVRian

1014 posts since 28 Aug, 2012, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby Allomerus; Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:42 am Re: Time Travelling Toaster - The Zodiacファック! ( Intercourse )

Nice track and great moniker... Where can I get a time travelling toaster?
I like a lot of your sounds on this. Drums in the last section are great. Well done! :)
Allomerus.com
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.
TimeTravellingToaster
KVRer

Postby TimeTravellingToaster; Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:15 pm Re: Time Travelling Toaster - The Zodiacファック! ( Intercourse )

Allomerus wrote:Nice track and great moniker... Where can I get a time travelling toaster?
I like a lot of your sounds on this. Drums in the last section are great. Well done! :)

Greetings there.

Sorry for the late reply. I wasn't aware of it until recently.

Thank you very much for your kind words and thanks for enjoying the travel. I'm sure where you can get one, as I was created in the depths of space.

- TTT
layzer
KVRAF

2245 posts since 11 Jun, 2006

Postby layzer; Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:09 am Re: Time Travelling Toaster - The Zodiacファック! ( Intercourse )

hmmm pretty much sounded like a bunch of loops and samples randomly joined together :shrug:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV-880]
SW [SYNTH1 - CHARLATAN - OBXD - PG8X - OXE - MICROTERA - KLC - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK XPSP3 PC/MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]
TimeTravellingToaster
KVRer

Postby TimeTravellingToaster; Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:08 pm Re: Time Travelling Toaster - The Zodiacファック! ( Intercourse )

Greetings.

Then I must say, your observative and descriptive skills are quite an amazement for your species. Thanks for the listen.

- TTT

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe