Login / Register  0 items | $0.00New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

Lose control (Experimental) (updated version)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

MaartenP
KVRist
 
135 posts since 8 Dec, 2013, from Groningen

Postby MaartenP; Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:00 am Lose control (Experimental) (updated version)

Hi Guys,
made a new track.
I like to think that it's pretty awesome, but your opinion/feedback/tips are more than welcome!
https://soundcloud.com/maarten-pool/lose-control
:party:
Last edited by MaartenP on Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Jace-BeOS
KVRAF
 
2420 posts since 7 Jan, 2005, from Corporate States of America

Postby Jace-BeOS; Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:28 am Re: Loose control (Experimental)

Did you mean to say "loose" as in "not tight", or "lose" as in "lost"?

I took a listen, but I think my commentary mightn't be appropriate, since I'm not into this style. Some neat sounds and I'm glad to see a change up in structure at the ⅓ mark, since this genre tends to be boringly repetitive to my tastes. But that's me and my taste :-)
Cheers!
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud
MaartenP
KVRist
 
135 posts since 8 Dec, 2013, from Groningen

Postby MaartenP; Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:48 am Re: Loose control (Experimental)

Jace-BeOS wrote:Did you mean to say "loose" as in "not tight", or "lose" as in "lost"?

I took a listen, but I think my commentary mightn't be appropriate, since I'm not into this style. Some neat sounds and I'm glad to see a change up in structure at the ⅓ mark, since this genre tends to be boringly repetitive to my tastes. But that's me and my taste :-)
Cheers!


lol, I meant "lose control":P
English is not my native language as you can see;)
but yeah, i tried to do some different rhythms and such to keep it interesting. imo it doesn't really get repetitive or boring. atleast i tried to avoid that;)
thnx for the response!
User avatar
Jace-BeOS
KVRAF
 
2420 posts since 7 Jan, 2005, from Corporate States of America

Postby Jace-BeOS; Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:47 pm Re: Loose control (Experimental)

:-) Welcome to the inconsistency of the English language. I'm glad I grew up with it, or I would never have learned well enough to communicate. As is, my spelling sucks and I'm only getting some words memorized finally at age 38.

I'm a monolingual, so you're doing better than me by just communicating in more than one language. Cheers! :-)
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud
MaartenP
KVRist
 
135 posts since 8 Dec, 2013, from Groningen

Postby MaartenP; Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:14 am Re: Loose control (Experimental)

Jace-BeOS wrote::-) Welcome to the inconsistency of the English language. I'm glad I grew up with it, or I would never have learned well enough to communicate. As is, my spelling sucks and I'm only getting some words memorized finally at age 38.

I'm a monolingual, so you're doing better than me by just communicating in more than one language. Cheers! :-)


lol, yeah i can speak and write english pretty well but i also have dyslexia so there are some faults sometimes;)

but back to the track...
who got some more feedback for me?!
Brundle
KVRer
 
4 posts since 16 Jun, 2014

Postby Brundle; Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:18 am Re: Loose control (Experimental)

could imagine this being played in a venue at 4am and everyone going for it. very nice
MaartenP
KVRist
 
135 posts since 8 Dec, 2013, from Groningen

Postby MaartenP; Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:54 pm Re: Loose control (Experimental)

Brundle wrote:could imagine this being played in a venue at 4am and everyone going for it. very nice

thnx! it was made for those kinda purposes;)
MaartenP
KVRist
 
135 posts since 8 Dec, 2013, from Groningen

Postby MaartenP; Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:25 am Re: Loose control (Experimental)

Feedback please!!!
MaartenP
KVRist
 
135 posts since 8 Dec, 2013, from Groningen

Postby MaartenP; Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:16 am Re: Loose control (Experimental)

*bump
MaartenP
KVRist
 
135 posts since 8 Dec, 2013, from Groningen

Postby MaartenP; Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:25 am Re: Lose control (Experimental) (updated version)

C'mon people, i need some criticism!
MaartenP
KVRist
 
135 posts since 8 Dec, 2013, from Groningen

Postby MaartenP; Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:46 am Re: Lose control (Experimental) (updated version)

I gues i'll just keep *bumpin this...
User avatar
V0RT3X
KVRAF
 
5155 posts since 3 Jul, 2012, from Canada

Postby V0RT3X; Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:20 pm Re: Lose control (Experimental) (updated version)

Almost sounds like hardstyle.
MaartenP
KVRist
 
135 posts since 8 Dec, 2013, from Groningen

Postby MaartenP; Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:50 am Re: Lose control (Experimental) (updated version)

V0RT3X wrote:Almost sounds like hardstyle.

True, but yet it isn't. :wink:

do you have some tips or feedback maybe?!
i can't believe no one has anything to criticize.
i want points to work on!!! :help:
MaartenP
KVRist
 
135 posts since 8 Dec, 2013, from Groningen

Postby MaartenP; Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:07 am Re: Lose control (Experimental) (updated version)

maybe now some people willing to give me some feedback?!

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe