What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Deccan Traps - Crystal

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

KVRAF
 
2391 posts since 21 Jul, 2004
  

Postby macmurphy; Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:40 am Deccan Traps - Crystal

something deep and gloopy. i managed to squeeze a dynamic range of eleven out of this. anything below ten makes me fidgety. i hope you enjoy it.



http://soundcloud.com/deccan-traps/crystal

thanks,

neil.
KVRAF
 
2109 posts since 27 Dec, 2002, from London
 

Postby cron; Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:37 pm Re: Deccan Traps - Crystal

This one floored me when it popped up in my Soundcloud feed just now. Stunning track! Absolutely brutal.
KVRAF
 
2391 posts since 21 Jul, 2004
  

Postby macmurphy; Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:17 pm Re: Deccan Traps - Crystal

thanks mate. i seem to be oscillating between light and dark at the moment which can be a little taxing :wink:

i'm really glad you enjoyed it.

neil.
User avatar
KVRAF
 
4129 posts since 2 Sep, 2005, from city of lights (nl)
 

Postby core; Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:49 pm Re: Deccan Traps - Crystal

Nice tune Neil :tu:
rekkerd.org - latest news, free samples, audio plugins, patches & sounds and plugins deals
User avatar
KVRian
 
785 posts since 28 Aug, 2012, from Melbourne, Australia
 

Postby Allomerus; Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:26 pm Re: Deccan Traps - Crystal

Fantastic Neil! Great sounds and eerie atmosphere. The rumbling bass, droplets, voices and the rattling thing (technical talk) are all so well put together...
Well done.
:)
Allomerus.com
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.
KVRAF
 
8012 posts since 11 Dec, 2003, from Canada
 

Postby polyslax; Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:09 am Re: Deccan Traps - Crystal

Oh yes, this is awesome Neil, the muffled throb, the frozen pads, the feelings of void, falling, timelessness, disorientation, doom, loss... and a deep sense of spelunk! :)
Image Image
User avatar
KVRAF
 
6445 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK
  

Postby seismic1; Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:42 pm Re: Deccan Traps - Crystal

This definitely has a subterranean vibe, particularly with the blood dripping from the ceiling. This piece has a plodding, rhythm which conjured images of hooded acolytes trudging through dimly-lit caves. I haven't yet figured out the source of the rattling and rustling, and I probably shouldn't try. I love the vocals on this one.

Good work :)
KVRAF
 
2391 posts since 21 Jul, 2004
  

Postby macmurphy; Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:47 am Re: Deccan Traps - Crystal

core wrote:Nice tune Neil :tu:


thank you Ronnie :)
KVRAF
 
2391 posts since 21 Jul, 2004
  

Postby macmurphy; Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:48 am Re: Deccan Traps - Crystal

Allomerus wrote:Fantastic Neil! Great sounds and eerie atmosphere. The rumbling bass, droplets, voices and the rattling thing (technical talk) are all so well put together...
Well done.
:)


cheers John! i do love a bit of technical talk :wink:
KVRAF
 
2391 posts since 21 Jul, 2004
  

Postby macmurphy; Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:50 am Re: Deccan Traps - Crystal

polyslax wrote:Oh yes, this is awesome Neil, the muffled throb, the frozen pads, the feelings of void, falling, timelessness, disorientation, doom, loss... and a deep sense of spelunk! :)


glad you enjoyed it Matt :)

'feelings of void, falling, timelessness, disorientation, doom, loss..' yep.. :party:
KVRAF
 
2391 posts since 21 Jul, 2004
  

Postby macmurphy; Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:42 am Re: Deccan Traps - Crystal

seismic1 wrote:This definitely has a subterranean vibe, particularly with the blood dripping from the ceiling. This piece has a plodding, rhythm which conjured images of hooded acolytes trudging through dimly-lit caves. I haven't yet figured out the source of the rattling and rustling, and I probably shouldn't try. I love the vocals on this one.

Good work :)


thank you very much Tim :)

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe