Funk house style : d1sconnect U

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I ve just finish this funk house track.

You can listen it here:
http://soundcloud.com/dipcrusher/d1sconnect-u

Is it dancing ? Can I improve it?
Mix is good?
Thanks for your comments!

See u later!!!

Great tune and vocals! I felt like I can hear it over and over again.

Oh thanks for the feedback! Happy to enjoy it!!

Wow Bro! I love it! First, it's very professionally done., 2nd, You've got great ears, and seems like you've got a good listening system! I love the overall sound quality. 3rd, It's definitely dance music! Just Awesome. keep up the great work!

Solid tune, good work!

I would say the sound is way too compressed in the first half (about 0-2:20). It's tiring even at low volumes. Let the lights jump (vu meter)! :) It gets better as there's more instruments in the second half.

But this was my opinion. If others say it's rocks, then it rocks :)

Thanks guys for yours opinions!
To maunakeassnow2010: Really impressed by your comment. Thanks a lot. I've only a senheiser hd25 ( I begin to know it) and no speaker. I test it on my car.

To kuuso: thanks for the advice. Maybe i abuse a little bit of limiter. Let see if other person said the same thing.

Nice dance tune. It's nice to hear something that you can tap your foot with. Production seemed fine to me. I didn't hear anything glaring. Pretty work.

Thanks a lot ! I really want to do a dancing music with this track. I 'm really happy to see yours reactions and comments!!!!

I liked it.

I would have liked a longer outro though - pretty important for people playing it in clubs - perhaps not as important these days with the way people DJ big room stuff with quick transitions. I also think a shorter breakdown (1 minute breakdown for a < 4 minute song is a bit much and would likely kill the energy on the dance floor) and starting the main vocals and bassline a bit more early in the track would help from a dance track perspective. The end felt unfinished as well, but played in a club no one would ever hear that...

Overall though, I loved the musicality, the bass guitar hook is great and I was tapping my feet.

Good job!

I m agree with your advices! I often forget to keep an energy in the production. I m workin on a new version tacking profit of your advices ! Thanks a lot for this usefull comment!
I post the new version in a few moment!

Done! I repost the new version at the same URL! Thanks for your advices!!!

Return to “Music Cafe”