What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Wait 4 U

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

osiris
KVRAF

7265 posts since 20 Nov, 2003, from Lost and Spaced

Postby osiris; Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:17 am Wait 4 U

https://soundcloud.com/lost-n-spaced/wait4u

A bit of prog house fluff using the DUNE 2 for lead and bass. Flutey bits by Omnisphere. Enjoy!
joejohnstun
KVRist

37 posts since 30 Jan, 2014

Postby joejohnstun; Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:58 am Re: Wait 4 U

Luv the vox! <3

This is very well produced. Not sure if you're looking for critiques or just putting it out there for us to enjoy. Well I am enjoying.

I think your crash sound after the drum roll buildup is a little too harsh.........sounds like you've cut a few too many frequencies, almost like it's coming through a telephone. And it may be a little too loud.

Other than, I am floored. Gorgeous!

JJ.
osiris
KVRAF

7265 posts since 20 Nov, 2003, from Lost and Spaced

Postby osiris; Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:57 pm Re: Wait 4 U

Thanks jj. I post stuff here and never get any replies so I have no idea how I'm doing . The vocal is from the O! Chill pack and was originally 120 bpm , the crash is not a crash, but an fx sample. IE: a crash that's been put through fx's. It probably sounds like a telephone because originally it peaked out the high frequency range so badly I had to do some cutting.
But thanks for liking my song.

Moderators: Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe