Cold Flesh Colony - the final option (shreddage 2 industrial metal)

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/coldfleshcolony/the-final-option

Something I've been tinkering around lately.
I was using the original Shreddage 2 (can't wait to try X), Superiour Drummer 2.0, Trillian, Maschine 2.0 and a load of Synths and Samplers.
Feedback is welcome. ;)

Killer track. It could easily sit somewhere between fear factory, manson, ministry etc.

KVR Audio Forum Signature is currently unavailable for your web browser.

DAMN this is cool. Really love it. Can we post on Facebook / Twitter?
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Thanks xNiMiNx! All of those bands I'd totally list as a great source of inspiration. The Manson part I hear quite often tho :)
Happy you enjoyed it.

@zircon
Of course you can post it! I'm happy to help everywhere I can to support this amazing VSTi.
Keep the good stuff coming

Leibregime wrote:Thanks xNiMiNx! All of those bands I'd totally list as a great source of inspiration. The Manson part I hear quite often tho :)
Happy you enjoyed it.
Glad you like the bands i listed, and you didnt take my comment as an insult :D As for hearing the manson part a lot, i honestly feel your track is better than anything hes put out lately. You sound more like where i thought post-Svperstar was going to evolve to (emphasis on evolve). It definately doesnt sound like youre trying to rip them (any of the 3) off either.

Keep up the great work and thanks for posting the track here.

KVR Audio Forum Signature is currently unavailable for your web browser.

This is a really cool track!

While I'm at it: A new song I just finished.
Very different from the last one as I went more for a very dark Industrial Doom Metal Approach this time around.
Wasn't too sure if it would be relase worthy material and it started off more of a test for my vocals. Going down this low is something I have never really tried before.
But as time went on I started to really like this track more and more.

There is a lot of subtile synthesis going on in the background. For the most part I used Omnisphere for the atmos. The electronic drum part in the outro is coming from the Kontakt library DM-307.

Again, thanks for the great feedback so far. :)

https://soundcloud.com/coldfleshcolony/alleine

Return to “Impact Soundworks”