KVR Terms and Conditions?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've spent about a quarter of an hour trying to find them. Which is enough I think.

They give a link to it in google but it doesn't link to the page.

I'm just wondering, would anyone be so kind as to point me to the Terms and Conditions of KVR?

Ta.

Well this is good news really.

No one can ever accuse kvr of being authoritarian or throwing the rule book down.

No one knows wtf rules are. And even those that want to know are given short shrift. Rules, Schmules.

So next time I overstep the mark, I can refer back to this thread and say 'well, I did ask'.

I know they must be about somewhere, but for the life of me I can't find them.

If you mean rules for the forum:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44705

In Site Stuff, as you can see, but also accessible by clicking those little triangles under "Forum" above and then looking under "Links."

Further info: Click the single triangle under "More" above for "About KVR" and "Privacy Statement."
No longer a moderator.

codec_spurt wrote:Well this is good news really.

No one can ever accuse kvr of being authoritarian or throwing the rule book down.

No one knows wtf rules are. And even those that want to know are given short shrift. Rules, Schmules.

So next time I overstep the mark, I can refer back to this thread and say 'well, I did ask'.

ignorantia legis neminem excusat ...

How f**king hard can it be.

No driving around in a van handing out candy(unless you have your own support forum :party: ).
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

experimental.crow wrote:
codec_spurt wrote:Well this is good news really.

ignorantia legis neminem excusat ...
Ha ha. That is like the funniest f**king reply I have ever got. Short, to the point, obtuse, and pertinent.

Yet so very very wrong, and all the better for it.

"ignorantia legis neminem excusat"

No it is not.

You are right.

Mens rea is everything.

farlukar wrote:Image

How f**king hard can it be.
Hard enough to take nearly 20 minutes to find the f**king 'site' forum buried under loads of other sites (but I didn't mention this at the time), to ask the question and make a buffoon of myself in public. That's pretty bad/hard by anyone's standards.

But thanks for taking the time to upload the piccies. That must have been quite hard.

Got it now.

RunBeerRun wrote:No driving around in a van handing out candy(unless you have your own support forum :party: ).

Buggers belief how you found that out. I mean, never mind.

Ben, I think I need my own support forum, and pretty quick if RBRs experiences are anything to go by.

(Is that like 'support' for when you go to jail?)

I've forgotten why I originally wanted this information, so we can probably call this [solved].

Let's just leave it there, eh, before things get any more out of hand.

Return to “Site Stuff”