My name's Throst and I'm a Baddict

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

yup, lots of us are "bitwig addicts" been cheating on my other daw with this one.

bugs and all, I like it :), *whispers "well I don't like the bugs :hihi: ", had to get this off my chest,
anyways back to work :phones:

What makes me like this DAW is the modular lurking beneath.

I can already see having as much fun making devices and custom instruments in it as I do in Reaktor.

Also, being able to easily connect any external device to Bitwig is very nice.

Mike
Michael Schmalle
http://www.teotigraphix.com
Surfing on sine waves

Maschine4Bitwig - Studio, MK2, MikroMK2, MK1
http://www.teotigraphix.com/bitwig/maschine

It's great, I find more and more bitwig's growing on me, to the point where I'd trade my other daw for it :)

like the modular, it's actually my first time messing with modular stuff to this extent, interested in max and reaktor

though never really had a chance to dive into them, with bitwig I'm just scratching the surface and I'm liking what I see.

If only time would speed up, currently saving and wont be able to pick this up till a couple months, worth the wait though :phones:

-Val

this modularity /so the absolute freedom with routing/ currently AFAIK is only reachable using the Live+Reason combo (with ReWire and Live-Reason connector devices) and would be nice to see the same thing inside a single DAW

yepp I know modular DAWs like energyXT and MuLab etc. but the usability of the combo above is unbeatable currently (u can play with M4L devices, with VSTs and with Reason and its Extensions too)
Last edited by xbitz on Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

you're right "currently" who knows how the next couple of months/years will pan out, in the meantime
I'm just gonna enjoy the gear I got and make music :)

Return to “Bitwig”