FREE - DUNE 2 Wavetables + 5 Skins now with DL links

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

a small collection of 10 wavetables, some only have a few waveforms, a couple have more. All sampled by myself, most converted by Mark Holt (cytospur)

i was going to make a soundbank using just my own WT's, but ive really no interest anymore for one reason or another. So, you can have these for free. The only thing i ask is you dont sell them, either alone or as part of another package. Free should stay free :wink:

DL: https://app.box.com/s/hju1n8l0ycshsrp1yfez
Last edited by Kriminal on Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thanks man. Testing them. They're a great addition to the already excellent wavetable collection on DUNE 2. This synth grows stronger.

i should say whats in them really...

various types from my Minibrute, Venom and CZ....erm, and some others.. :hihi:

there may be more to follow, i'll update if there is.

Bump

The perfect addition to the basic wave tables DUNE2. Thank you so much!

You're welcome.

Bump

Kriminal wrote:a small collection of 10 wavetables, some only have a few waveforms, a couple have more. All sampled by myself, most converted by Mark Holt (cytospur)

i was going to make a soundbank using just my own WT's, but ive really no interest anymore for one reason or another. So, you can have these for free. The only thing i ask is you dont sell them, either alone or as part of another package. Free should stay free :wink:

Hi Kriminal. Could you tell me what format Dune two's wavetables come in? it doesn't appear to be in the manual and I was thinking of rolling my own with audio-term and a few other tools.
Musicmaker: "I'm playing all the right notes, but not neccesarily in the right order" Eric Morecame : Comedy Bhoddisatva

yemski wrote:
Kriminal wrote:a small collection of 10 wavetables, some only have a few waveforms, a couple have more. All sampled by myself, most converted by Mark Holt (cytospur)

Hi Kriminal. Could you tell me what format Dune two's wavetables come in? it doesn't appear to be in the manual and I was thinking of rolling my own with audio-term and a few other tools.
you need mono 16/44 wavs at 2048.

Bump for the freebie....

Some new (non 'professional artist') skins coming soon....

Last edited by Kriminal on Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kriminal wrote:some skins ive started working on...all are W.I.P. more coming...

DUNE 2 Skins
Nice! :tu:

Kriminal wrote:some skins ive started working on...all are W.I.P. more coming...

DUNE 2 Skins
Nord like skin is imho awesome - keep up the good work!!

thanks very much..just added another couple, should have some more ideas up by the w-end... :wink:

Return to “Instruments”