Acon Digital Multiply support topic

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Multiply

This chorus sounds very good on guitars :tu: I have always used very simple chorus plug-ins, but I will use this one instead in my next projects. I like the GUI, the ability to add voices, to change their stereo organization, and the use of amplitude modulation.

Therefore, I have just seen a typo in the tooltip for the voices knob : it is written "ensamble" instead of "ensemble"

Good luck with your entry :tu:

Yes, I like it a lot, too.
It can be great for transparent stuff "à la Dimension".

Wolfen666 wrote:This chorus sounds very good on guitars :tu: I have always used very simple chorus plug-ins, but I will use this one instead in my next projects. I like the GUI, the ability to add voices, to change their stereo organization, and the use of amplitude modulation.

Therefore, I have just seen a typo in the tooltip for the voices knob : it is written "ensamble" instead of "ensemble"

Good luck with your entry :tu:
Thanks! :) I've corrected the typo and the correction will be included in the next build.

Best,
Stian
Last edited by stian on Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

sinkmusic wrote:Yes, I like it a lot, too.
It can be great for transparent stuff "à la Dimension".
Thanks, I'm very glad to hear that!

Best,
Stian

i will give it a try, cause i like "your" Acoustica Editor ;)
good Luck :)
Music is in my ears :)

Subsonic77 wrote:i will give it a try, cause i like "your" Acoustica Editor ;)
good Luck :)
Thanks! :)

Very good chorus! One of the best entries in KVRDC. Thank you! :clap:

lobanov wrote:Very good chorus! One of the best entries in KVRDC. Thank you! :clap:
Thanks to you! :)

Very nice EFX (better than a lot of hardware and as Wolfen666 said great on acoustic gtr) but imo have the same problem of Acon reverb... The loud CPU consuming... And also do strange click\pops... Could You fix this parameter please? ^_^

My DAW: AMD 64bit quad core, 4GB RAM, XP SP3 32bit
Soft: FL Studio 9, Studio One 2, Nuendo 5 (all 32bit)
Last edited by Turello on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I really love how this chorus sounds. I have (tried) lots of chorus plugins and they never sound quite right, but this one is has a great full sound without turning flangy. No doubt this will be my new favorite.

This is a seriously good chorus, exactly what I've been looking for lately. The Eq is a great addition, in the past I've had to route audio around to achieve a similar result so this will make my life easier. The sound is good too, probably one of the best, a very usable interface aswell. This is the first plugin to make me seriously consider retiring Kjaerhus Classic Chorus. Nice one.

Thanks to all of you for the nice comments! :)
Turello wrote:Very nice EFX (better than a lot of hardware and as Wolfen666 said great on acoustic gtr) but imo have the same problem of Acon reverb... The loud CPU consuming... And also do strange click\pops... Could You fix this parameter please? ^_^
There is apparently an issue with Multiply in FL Studio that causes clicks under certain circumstances. We're working on a solution. Checking the fixed buffer size option in the processing settings solves that problem and should also reduce the CPU consumption. The algorithms are already highly optimized and use Intel's IPP expensively for vector arithmetic, so the possibilities for further optimizations are unfortunately limited. I'm afraid that the unique sound quality comes at the expense of a slightly increased CPU load compared to more straight forward implementations.

Best,
Stian

What would be the correct way of setting this up for 100% wet? I'd only use it on AUX channel and I'm not sure how much of a dry/effect signal should be used on the interface of multiply.
www.montrealserai.com
Montreal Serai-featuring diverse arts; poems; essays, cinema & music reviews, coverage of alternative media

Tapehead wrote:What would be the correct way of setting this up for 100% wet? I'd only use it on AUX channel and I'm not sure how much of a dry/effect signal should be used on the interface of multiply.
You should disable the dry signal completely using the toggle button below the dry level slider if you use Multiply as a send effect.

Best,
Stian

Cool! Thank you
www.montrealserai.com
Montreal Serai-featuring diverse arts; poems; essays, cinema & music reviews, coverage of alternative media

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”