[Electronic 160Bpm] "Routines"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey,
Its my first post here and I havent got the time yet to take a look at all the other Threads. (Music Theory and all that stuff.)
I dont really have a plan while making music, I just do whatever I feel like is right. So, I guess it couldnt hurt to start reading into some stuff to actually get a plan.

Whatever, I thought I just drop this one here and see what happens.
When I started making it, it was actually supposed to be DnB, not sure if it worked out though.(Probably not.)
160Bpm - 5MB - 256 kBits/s (No Idea if Soundcloud changed any of that.)

https://soundcloud.com/ychakuzay/ayzon-routines

Feedback is always welcome. :)

Dont mind the graphics, Photoshop is something else that I have to learn... :P

You have something of a workable "score sound" for CSI if you get my twist, seems to me that working with video could be fun for you,

I would pay close attention to your mid range volumes and seperation, looking at the 'loudness issues' should explain, I can't recall the law, but basically we can listen to bass at some extreme volumes without pain, but the higher up the frequency spectrum you go, the less volume you need to be heard, i.e 'you can here a pin drop'.

For this track I would definitely be looking for some big score sounds, 'Boombs' 'Drops' 'Impacts' 'Wooshes' 'Found Sounds' etc to break it up,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HK6rK7upwg

Cool.

Thanks for your Feedback Proxima.
I get what you mean with CSI etc., its an interesting Idea to be honest. I didnt think about that yet, I might give it a shot sometime.
Though, I think I lack the know-how to do so.
I would pay close attention to your mid range volumes and seperation, looking at the 'loudness issues' should explain, I can't recall the law, but basically we can listen to bass at some extreme volumes without pain, but the higher up the frequency spectrum you go, the less volume you need to be heard, i.e 'you can here a pin drop'.
I couldnt quite follow you there. I know what you want to tell me with the loudness Issue stuff, but I could need some further explanation of the mid range volumes and seperation.
Do you mean the mid range volumes and the stereo seperation?

I appreciate your feedback. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”