deleted

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

deleted
Last edited by V0RT3X on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:borg:

Sounds good mate!

Great eerie vibe going on there too.

I've not had much experience with Bazille, sound very good tho for that type of bass.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Hey thanks for checking it out rob. Bazille is definitely capable of some very aggressive industrial sounds similar to A.C.E and it's not that hard to program even though it does look a bit intimidating. I actually prefer the sound of this for Kick drum sounds over Fxpansion Tremor which is a really good drum synth but this is amazing. I actually think it's comparable to a 8O8 in terms of the amount of Lowend you get out of it.

Definitely worth checking into Bazille if you need a good digital FM and Phase Distortion modular synth.
:borg:

sounds really great!

nice deep, fat bass at 1' 10'', really like it.

V0RT3X wrote:Hey thanks for checking it out rob. Bazille is definitely capable of some very aggressive industrial sounds similar to A.C.E and it's not that hard to program even though it does look a bit intimidating. I actually prefer the sound of this for Kick drum sounds over Fxpansion Tremor which is a really good drum synth but this is amazing. I actually think it's comparable to a 8O8 in terms of the amount of Lowend you get out of it.

Definitely worth checking into Bazille if you need a good digital FM and Phase Distortion modular synth.
Cool I must check it out. But it sounds really cool in that tune... I'm not used to the whole modular thing. But I watched a few youtube vids and it looks like a lot of fun (and a little intimidating). ;)

Comparable to an 808! Sweet... Uhe are unstoppable. :) It's funny they've been one of the only devs that can get that really big low end you mentioned (imo). I can get there with some others but I find they need a lot of FX. Nemesis is pretty cool for deep bass as well.

As I said, I really like the dark vibe you get in the tunes that I've heard from you. That's something I think that my own tunes lack, if I'm being honest. Despite me trying to do it in every tune. Ha ha... Maybe someday! :)
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Hey! What a beast, this bacterius bazillus ... i love this music and the sounds: :clap: :borg: :tu:
"It dreamed itself along"

Return to “Music Cafe”