Thoughts about AdrenaLinn Sync

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

/* static noise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

Nice plugin unfortunately doesn't seem to get updated. Only 32bit too.
Also check out Camelspace and BigSeq2.

If you play guitar, you owe it to yourself to buy the Adrenalinn Sync. It sounds amazing, and it's a blast to use. It's great for other things, too, but it really shines on guitar.

I embarked on a bit of a search for an alternative to Adrenalinn Sync (it's a bit pricey, and, having owned each version of the hardware Adrenalinn, I wanted to branch out a bit), picking up BigSeq2 and WOW2 along the way. Even though both of these are excellent, I wound up back at Linn's website, boom box held up, blasting "In Your Eyes".

And CamelSpace will be my next purchase (unless a silly deal comes along and catches my eye); that's a real good one, too.

Also, an issue of the German magazine Beat from a few months ago came with the full version of FilterBank3, which is also quite cool. For the price of the magazine (somewhere around 9-10 euros with shipping, I think), it's a no-brainer.

But none of these, imo, fits the guitar as perfectly as Adrenalinn Sync does. There's just something about it.
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

stroker_ace wrote:If you play guitar, you owe it to yourself to buy the Adrenalinn Sync. It sounds amazing, and it's a blast to use. It's great for other things, too, but it really shines on guitar
+1

I use both AdenalinnSync2 and CamelSpace for guitars - very happy
to me - both the filter seqs and the delay SOUND fantastic with AS
slightly more presets to play with/distort with CS

couldn't live without either one here

best of luck
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Return to “Effects”