Visual bug with cue markers?

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If this has been reported, please reply letting me know.

If anyone can verify, I would appreciate it.

Zoom full out, add cue marker, make the name a pretty long one. Now, zoom in pretty deep, make another cue marker right after the text of the previous cue marker. Double click the text to edit.

It moves the edit box to where it would be in the zoomed out view?

Win7x64, BW1.0.13

Yep, same here. Win8x64 1.0.13

I have already reported this to BW, they say the position of the box depends on your zoom level, but i do agree - it does not look right. I'm not sure if it is on the list of things they are looking to fix.

Cheers !

^Weird, this seems like an obvious bug. When I tried it the edit box was so far off it actually appeared outside of the arrangement view over top of the inspector.

Agree 100%, it does not look right in the corner like that - no matter what the zoom level. I have seen a few graphic glitches on my system, from that to lines breaking up and smearing of text etc....

Might just be me though..

Minor bug, no biggie, just wanted to make sure it wasn't something to do with something ONLY on my end, for sure. Thanks for the replies!

I love this forum!

Oh, according to the Bitwig subreddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitwig), someone's setting up a site for us to be able to share Bitwig device presets! The subreddit isn't that active, and I'm not suggesting anyone go there for ANOTHER Bitwig info resource, so I'll just post here when there's an update!

If anyone already has something like this set up, please let me know!

Well you can upload presets right here on KVR: http://www.kvraudio.com/banks.php?s=lis ... order=date I dunno if a third party solution is really going to take off. Anyone know if they are ever planning on allowing this on their own site? Seems like when the modular system opens up a least it will be nice to have a central place to see what sort of devices are available. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

If there was a way that the KVR one could be sorted. Like device categories or something.

Oh, nice Ping Pong Delay! ;)

powermat wrote:If there was a way that the KVR one could be sorted. Like device categories or something.
Oh yeah, good point.
powermat wrote:Oh, nice Ping Pong Delay! ;)
:wink: Somebody told me how to make that, but I forget who.

Yeah, such an exchange is planned, but it may take a while until it is implemented - other things are more pressing right now.
So I'd suggest using what's there already like KVR and the other places you guys mentioned in the meantime.

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Return to “Bitwig”