Vaz 2010

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, just some advice really from anyone using vaz 2010. I have just had a quick go on the demo and the sound is pretty impressive nice and raw which for me gives it a different flavour from a lot of the other synths ive tried or own. My question is is it worth investing in as i realise its been out over 10 years now and to be honest i dont see it mentioned any where too often, should i shell out for it or look at alternatives, im not concerned about the 64 bit issue.

cheers

It's being maintained as required by OS changes, the last round being for Windows 7 changes (really Vista but appently noone used that...). So long as Windows supports the Win32 API this should be possible, I don't see any signs that Windows 9 will be a problem.

Other than that choose on it's merits, and if there are specific reasons you go with another option I'd be interested to hear.

Martin / the dev

Thanks for the reply Martin that helps, this really is a lot of fun to program many different types of sound. To be honest i bought vaz plus back in 2001 i think, a boxed version from pc world and i didnt have a clue what i was doing back then and never got into it and went onto an early version of reason. So it is nice to come back to it after all these years with a better understanding, cheers. :)

This was one of my favorite and most used synths, especially the step sequencer.

I wish it was mac 64bit ready :-(

Hope you are very well Martin, long time :-)

MadGav wrote:
Other than that choose on it's merits, and if there are specific reasons you go with another option I'd be interested to hear.

Martin / the dev
Hi Martin,

yes, I have a wish: zero delay feedback filters or just say latest standart, not like Sylenth & Co but like Diva or Discovery Pro.
Induljon a banzáj!

e-modic wrote:I have a wish: zero delay feedback filters or just say latest standart, not like Sylenth & Co but like Diva or Discovery Pro.
That would be a new product.

MadGav wrote:
e-modic wrote:I have a wish: zero delay feedback filters or just say latest standart, not like Sylenth & Co but like Diva or Discovery Pro.
That would be a new product.
VazMod4? :hyper: ;)
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I've had Vaz 2010 from the very start in 2001
This is STILL my workhorse for all ana synth related stuff, and more.
I love to use it as a host for other vst's and fx allso

I think it's still one of the very best analog emulations out there, and after all these years.
That's impressive !
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Sound design for SQ8L and Alchemy

olepro wrote:I've had Vaz 2010 from the very start in 2001
This is STILL my workhorse for all ana synth related stuff, and more.
I love to use it as a host for other vst's and fx allso

I think it's still one of the very best analog emulations out there, and after all these years.
That's impressive !
That's good to hear, thanks for the input.

Return to “Instruments”