Quick question

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm about to spend some money over at melda production. I just want to make sure that by upgrading the free bundle I will add oversampling and full modulation capabilities to the free plugins. Oversampling is the most important since I use waveshaper and frequency shifter most often.

I also want to know if there is a way of adjust the relative ratios and thresholds of all bands in multi dynamics for ease of use. I love multiband dynamics but ease of use is key with these types of things.
JJ
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Upgrading will unlock all features, but note that unlike all multiband versions, which all have modulators, most of the free plugins do not. Basically what you see will be there, but there will not be any features you don't see in the free versions, it will just unlock those, you cannot access by default.

About MMultiBandDynamics - you can control anything for each band. I'm not sure what you mean by "relative thresholds", but you can freely control threshold of each band of course. After all, each band can do something different - ie. bass could be compressed, while treble gated.. :)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I meant is there a slider or knob that will adjust all bands thresholds simultaneously? Same for band output gain and ratios.

JJ
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

You can link the bands if you want. Then each band has the same settings (but still operates independently of course).

Correct. And if you want some more advanced behaviour, you can use multiparameters.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”