new Native Instruments Komplete keyboard ?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

watched this video tease from NI and want to share with my friends at KVR:
http://askaudiomag.com/articles/what-is ... lete-users

Already sold out? :o :hihi:

"We're sorry, but Native Instruments Komplete 10 Ultimate And Kontrol S49 Keyboard Bundle is sold out at this time, or is no longer available. For more information please contact customer service."

Looks nice though:

Who wants to make bets how for long this piece of hardware will exist, or when you'll have to invest another several hundred to get the "updated version" which is the only way to get full support in the next KOMPLETE?

(KORE and MACHINE v2 anyone?!)
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Looks real nice, a little expensive though :0

If it came with Komplete 10 I'd be all over it but it's a bit hard to swallow at those prices when it doesn't even include any software. I'm probably much better off buying a Maschine since it comes with a lot of software...the Maschine Studio seems like a much better deal at $1000 than a 25 key controller with Komplete. You'd think they'd at least offer some discounts on the software when you're paying a ridiculous premium for the hardware. For keyboards in the price range Korg Taktile looks interesting and comes with a nice software bundle. Arturia Keylab seems nice too. Ableton Push doesn't seem as outlandish as it did previously in light of the Kontrol pricing.
~ good luck ~
~ re~member to do good in a spirit of love, unity, compassion, and kindness ~

I think I'll stick to getting a Roland A-800
:borg:

What is so special about it apart from fancy lights? Coloured keys and software integration remind me of Push, but on the other hand it's pretty close to any other MIDI keyboad, just twice as expensive.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

I just got an email from NI announcing the Maschine 2.2 update, due in November. They're already integrating Maschine with the new controllers and browser. Pretty cool IMO.

http://www.native-instruments.com/en/pr ... -maschine/
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

The light thing seems kind of gimmicky IMO.

I suppose the best thing would have been to have a long ass LED strip above the keys that would show you the keygroups, but also give you the names of the keygroups.

That would have probably made the price considerably higher though.

NI fanboy that I am, I really can't justify this at the price. That should be the price for hardware + K10, if not K10U.

Even at 1/4 of the price I'd think twice about getting it. Spending the money on the K10 upgrade seems wiser, even though that's a bit of a disappointment (I really wanted a fresh clean Absynth and saner preset management for Reaktor).

I'm really happy with the Maschine 2.2 announcement though.

Here is a review for anyone interested. http://createdigitalmusic.com/2014/09/e ... -pictures/

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”