bigcat VSTis Full Sontina Orchestra plus Picked Bass.

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Finished the whole Sonatina Orchestra and the Picked Bass! Enjoy.

http://bigcatinstruments.blogspot.com/2 ... vstis.html
Last edited by bigcat1969 on Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Bravo!!! :clap: :tu: :clap:

Very Thanks! :hug:

Thank you :)

Bump for 4 news VSTis.
The Sonatina Violas to compliment the Violins.
The Sonatina Choir both Male and Female as choir VSTs are hard to find.
The Cute Emily with 4 velocity layers from the man, DSmolkin. (But try his SFZs instead)
The Skerratt London Upright Piano from KungKrill for a neat upright about the house feel.

Bump for finishing the string section. Also remade the Skerratt London Piano and made The Whisper Piano.

I've tried the pianos and violin. Not bad at all, very usable with the right dose of EQ and reverb. The only thing I would have preferred, is that the violin could be played on lower notes (even if it sounds lofi and slowed down). Otherwise, nice instruments, thanks! :)

Thanks for the kind words, SampleScience. Of course thanks to Mattias Westlund and the original samplers.
How low did you have in mind? I can stretch down to C3 without sounding to weird.

bigcat1969 wrote:Thanks for the kind words, SampleScience. Of course thanks to Mattias Westlund and the original samplers.
How low did you have in mind? I can stretch down to C3 without sounding to weird.
The lowest the better for me since I can work on the samples and create special FXs and atmospheres with a sampled violin. It's always cool to do these kind of things with sounds. When I was working on an older sound library, I've made several sound FXs out of a bongo percussion who had enough details in it to sound cool when slowed down. :)

Bump for new stuff. The Whisper Piano as requested, Sonatina Trumpet and Horn, MF Natural Concert Guitar and Project16 Rick 4001 Bass - Fingered.

As 70' Prog Rock Lover the Rickenbacker 4001 is one of my favourite Electric Basses!!! :love:

Many Thanks!!! :hug:

cool,thanks.:)

Thanks for all the kind words guys. It means a lot!
I'll do some more Project 16 Bass VSTis in the future to add Picked and Slapped. Thanks to Project16 for his kind words on the blog and his great samples.
Bump for finishing the Woodwinds. Just the percussive type things left and the full Orchestra will be up.

Hi Bigcat1969, just discovered your page. very cool. don't want to derail this thread, but could you take a look at this other thread I started. had a problem with a couple of your pianos. thanks a bunch.
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&t=420970
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/

Joe, no news? I'm anxious to use Picked Project 16 Bass!!! :-)

I've been a bit under the weather, but I'll get back to it this week. Need to finish the last few Sonatina instruments and then I'll make some more Project16 basses.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”