Synthmaster x64 crashing Reaper x64

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there, If anybody can help.me out with this it will be greatly appreciated. Ok, Got the latest version of synthmaster 64 installed (im on windows 8) and everytime i try to load it in Reaper 64, reaper just crashes, every time. I also have Reaper 32 installed and synthmaster 32 installed, and synthmaster runs like a champ. I recently made the move to 64 bit Reaper, so i got 64/32 versions of vst running on my computer (x32 in program files x86, 64 bit in program files), and they all run fine except for synthmaster 64. I also get a error message first time i open reaper.after installing that says synthmaster 2fx dll has executed an invalid operation. Thanks in advance for any help

:(

Is there anybody..Out THERE!! :phones:

Try uninstalling it and deleting the config file in the synthmaster folder in your documents and deleting the synthmaster temp folder in C:\Users\Public\Documents\SynthMasterTemp if you use windows, and then reinstall it and see if that helps, I'm on Synthmaster x64 in Reaper x64 and it's been stable so far for me.

Thanks DocShay, What you suggested worked perfectly. Many many thanks brother

No problem, I noticed that installing a new version on top of an old installation may introduce weird conflicts sometimes but it's usually fixed with deleting those files and thought maybe you had a similar issue.

Return to “KV331 Audio”