Bitwig Studio 1.0.14 RC1

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone,

the first release candidate for Bitwig Studio 1.0.14 is available for download:
http://www.bitwig.com/en/bitwig-studio/ ... idate.html

It's just a small bug-fix release, short before the 1.1 beta starts with a bigger list of new features. Here is the list of changes:

IMPROVED - Add context menu to device macros to swap the macro with another macro.
FIXED - VST plugins don't open GUI anymore when dragged to the second screen on windows.
FIXED - Crash when copying tempo automation to the clipboard and then moving the paste cursor into volume automation lane.
FIXED - Regression from 1.0.13: bipolar macro mappings work only in one direction.
FIXED - Crash when undoing track deletion in some circumstances.

Have a great weekend!
Volker
Volker Schumacher, developer at http://www.bitwig.com

thanks for the update :)

Thanks for the macro swapping! :clap:

Thank you Volker! :tu:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Great! Plugin Window open/close is working. Thx a lot Bitwig! Awesome work ;)

Excited for this update :)
notice the "FIXED" list getting smaller and smaller ;)
-Tristan
MacBook Pro|MacOS Sierra|Bitwig Studio 2.0
UA Apollo Twin| EVE SC207 Monitors|ATH M50x|Focal Spirt Pro|Komplete 10|Push

beta time, beta time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niU4qb8EnM4
yeah yeah yeah :D , hey where are my pills? :wheee:
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

volker@bitwig wrote:short before the 1.1 beta starts
How short? :hyper: I can't help it.

Oh gosh O.O I didn't even notice Volker talking about a beta
I was wondering where everyone was getting beta from
YAY!
-Tristan

+1 on the window closing!

Maybe Tuesday? That's when most new things are released
-Tristan

Did I notice that when you select another track with the same VST plugin window left open it closes the first and opens the other one that was open when you left it?

If so, WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!! I lost count of how many times I've adjusted and was like "why can't I hear this?". Then, couldn't undo.

Major thanks!!! Extremely pleased that workflow = #1. Keeps my mind out of technical mode and keeps it within creative mode!

powermat wrote:Did I notice that when you select another track with the same VST plugin window left open it closes the first and opens the other one that was open when you left it?

If so, WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!! I lost count of how many times I've adjusted and was like "why can't I hear this?". Then, couldn't undo.

Major thanks!!! Extremely pleased that workflow = #1. Keeps my mind out of technical mode and keeps it within creative mode!
Oh man I totally feel you on that one, sometimes ill even bypass the plug ins and nothing will happen and ill still be confused! :lol:
-Tristan

I still have problems with saved instrument layer containers and macros. I sent you 2 or 3 emails explaining the problem within some presets that I have problems.

Simply I save, then load and don't sound how I saved... Also depend what preset you load before can sound in a way or other... Very frustrating :/

Napalm Candy wrote:I still have problems with saved instrument layer containers and macros. I sent you 2 or 3 emails explaining the problem within some presets that I have problems.

Simply I save, then load and don't sound how I saved... Also depend what preset you load before can sound in a way or other... Very frustrating :/
I would suggest to wait Tech Support and not try to explain your issue here. Expirience!

Return to “Bitwig”