off the shore - chroma [electronica]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey all!

After nearly a whole year of writers block, I'm glad that finally I finished a new track called "chroma"... I hope you like it.

https://soundcloud.com/offtheshore/chroma

Feedback is highly appreciated... and thanks for listening. :)
Last edited by artificial on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

sounded very big, wide and Relaxing here. also subtle & tasteful sounddesign effects, tweaks and candys in there.
enjoyed it definitely!

cheers

wolf

thank you very much for the nice words!

:love: Excellent moody tune. The sound design is stunningly detailed and gorgeous! It sounds fantastic. :phones: Not a dull moment in this track.

Welcome back!

Hey Frantz, thanks a lot for your feedback! I'm really happy that you like it. :-)

Feels good to be productive again... ;-)

Lovely melodic piece of music with a very relaxing atmosphere. Great sounds all the way through. I really liked the mellow percussion sounds.

Good work :)

very nice tune and production. i could have done without the record scratch effects though... its like scratches on a beautiful lamborghini diablo paintjob. :cry: :cry: :cry:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

hey guys, thanks for your feedback - i'm glad you like the track! :)

@layzer: a really funny comparison with the lamborghini! :hihi: but seriously, I really appreciate your honesty.
Last edited by artificial on Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sorry for bumping this thread and for the shameless self promotion, but I just wanted to let you know that today I created a bandcamp page. :)

So if someone is interested in my tracks, please visit:
https://offtheshoremusic.bandcamp.com

Thanks for visiting!

Return to “Music Cafe”