NI Komplete 10

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Komplete 14

Which instruments in that pack are useful for music production like EDM, Electronic, Electro House, and everything that have do with electronic style?

I have only used Massive and Kontakt is that more instruments in that package I have to discover for my style?

Thanks!

You could use all of it, theres nothing stopping you, everything can be useful in some way

That being said, reaktor (insane amount of synths and effects)
Guitar rig - complete pack of various effects
All of the other synths you dont have - rounds, kontour, monark, absynth, fm8, prism, spark, can all be useful in some way
session strings - if you feel like getting discoey
horns - im not a huge horn fan, so maybe not this one
all the effects - driver, supercharger, transient master, eq/comp/dyn, reflektor, finger, and t12 can be used for anything
battery 4 - im sure has a ton of good drum sounds
pianos, basses, guitars, drums, organs - self explanatory

http://www.native-instruments.com/en/pr ... 0/compare/
Last edited by ezelkow1 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I don't doubt that everything in the package can be useful for my style but since I do not have it good financially so I have to filter it very well and take only the instruments, samples, effects that are mostly designed for electronic production, cause I know there are a few instruments that are designed just for guitar or piano and that's not for me.

Well the individual elements are going to cost far far more than komplete will

Wait for the crossgrade sale. Then you can get all of komplete for 300$ based on a crossgrade from kontakt (or massive if they run that deal again). Then you can sell off the one license you dont use which can get you another 75-100 back (though i dont know how much kontakt goes for in the marketplace here which could be more than that). So you basically end up with all of komplete for ~225$+initial cost of the product you choose to base the crossgrade on

Thats how I ended up with mine. I owned massive, fm8, and absynth4, all from the marketplace here. They ran a deal that I could crossgrade based on absynth4, which would also be the hardest to sell. So 300$ for the crossgrade, sold fm8 and massive for 200$, so including original cost of those it was ~300$ total for all of komplete

Just two of the (non-reaktor) synths on a non-sale price are going to be 400$, 100 for each of the reaktor based ones. Even if you only want two or three of the komplete products its a no brainer just to get the entire package because it basically costs the same

I have Komplete 8. Is it worth upgrading to Komplete 10? I don't need / want the whole box n dice - just the $279 upgrade. Sounds like Aussies are being price-gauged again.
Edwin James Lynch (aka "Objectman")
Dead Eddy | Day Job | Follow Me

One general question. Are there only three new instruments in komplete10 or will they announce more for the launch? Somebody know?

JoEfI wrote:One general question. Are there only three new instruments in komplete10 or will they announce more for the launch? Somebody know?

Want they already announced is all that is and will be in it.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

objectman wrote:I have Komplete 8. Is it worth upgrading to Komplete 10? I don't need / want the whole box n dice - just the $279 upgrade. Sounds like Aussies are being price-gauged again.
If you are thinking to get their new coming keyboard "Komplete Kontrol S-series" then you must have at least Komplete 9 or higher. But there are some new cool instruments, samples, effects in Komplete 10 you might like. Take a look here what's new in Komplete 10: http://www.native-instruments.com/en/pr ... whats-new/

JoEfI wrote:One general question. Are there only three new instruments in komplete10 or will they announce more for the launch? Somebody know?
The update was for Komplete 10, if they put new instruments, samples, effects then it will would be in Komplete 11.

Kontour sounds awesome!

bill45 wrote:Kontour sounds awesome!
Everything in the new line up sounds intriguing.
And for me, Ultimate pretty much piques my 'bundle disorder' towards submission.

:borg:

So... anyone received their copies yet? Mine's arriving Monday.

Very curious to see Kontour and Rounds in action.

BBFG# wrote:
bill45 wrote:Kontour sounds awesome!
Everything in the new line up sounds intriguing.
And for me, Ultimate pretty much piques my 'bundle disorder' towards submission.

:borg:
Yeah, K10U is definitely the way to go; too much new(ish) goodness in there to pass up, imo.

50% off the K10U will be the steal of the year. I will almost feel guilty getting so much for so little.
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

Picked up my K10U upgrade from Guitar Center this weekend. GC had the physical boxes in stock and on the shelf. Got a good deal.

the 3 new synths are not on the hard drive, they are download only via an email that gets sent. nothing in service center. This is stated on the box as well.

I haven't played with the new synths, playing with too many toys this weekend to give them a try yet. Honestly the 3 new synths aren't why I upgraded. I was more interested in the Kontakt libraries that got added and MoleKular (spelling?).

I am still waiting for it, but I think it will be really worth it :) Can't wait!
Anechoic Chamber Screaming :o

MachineClaw wrote:Picked up my K10U upgrade from Guitar Center this weekend. GC had the physical boxes in stock and on the shelf. Got a good deal.
May I ask what kind of deal you got? I usually get mine from GC as well, but I'm wondering if other outlets might be better.

I'd prefer to go with Uncle E at JRR shop, as long as he's in the ballpark, but I haven't really seen any ads yet to know what discounts are possible anywhere.

Anyone?

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Return to “Instruments”