Looks like some new Toneboosters plugins are in the works.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.facebook.com/toneboosterscom
An updated EQ and TB Evoke...looks nice!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The new UI style looks great.

I would love a bigger GUI for the EQ! :D
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

it looks very good.
I understand it is a vocal processing plugin : i hope we can use it also on other material (or, i hope Evoke is the first in a series ;) ).

Any news about Evoke release date?
yzcoruhT

I'd love to have TB EQ included in that Evoke thingy and have a great fully featured channel strip from TB...

There is also an agreement between Toneboosters and Audio Evolution Mobile Daw.

So, if you have that daw on your phone or tablet watch for it.
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

fese wrote:I'd love to have TB EQ included in that Evoke thingy and have a great fully featured channel strip from TB...
A full blown TbEq might be a bit overkill, but i also wish there could have a simple3 or 4 bands eq.

sinkmusic wrote:
fese wrote:I'd love to have TB EQ included in that Evoke thingy and have a great fully featured channel strip from TB...
A full blown TbEq might be a bit overkill, but i also wish there could have a simple3 or 4 bands eq.
I'll take the compromise with a 4 band. Two hi/low switchable shelf/cut and two fully parametric mid bands.

Frankly, I don't really get the combination of a compressor, de-esser and exciter on the Evoke. If it focuses especially on vocals, I'd consider some EQ a must have.
Or are there some filters hidden by TBEQ on the left side in the screenshot?
Nevertheless, always excited by a new TB product!

What at first appeared to be a standard channel / vocal strip turns out to be something very cutting-edge that goes beyond other tools of that sort, after reading the description. Can't wait to try this ... Jeroen is the man! :hyper:

Cheers,
Eddie
The future exists in all directions.

I just had an eyegasm........ :o
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

cool! can't wait to give it a spin! :)

yzcoruhT

Return to “Effects”