Amplesound AGP vibrato wheel without vibrato

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Manual: "Vibrato can be controlled by hand like a real guitar player. An intensive vibrato results when the Mod wheel position exceeds 3/4."

I can't produce a real vibrato on the AGP by moving the vibrato wheel of my Kurzweil PC-88. Is there any pitfall or mistake I make? Moveing the wheel towards 80-100% I hear some kind of change mainly concerning the resonance (or something), but theres no vibrato in the sense of a auto-shift of frequency. Moveing the wheel up and down like a maniac it sounds a little like a vibrato but that's not the way it should be used, should it?

Regards from Cologne

By default mod wheel (CC1) is assigned to control vibrato and you can see the wheel on lower-left of main panel move as you move your midi controller (in this case your kurzweil). Vibrato of AGP can modulate both volume and pitch for sure.

Hello,

I have the exact same problem as described by CologneKeys. I know that my modulation wheel works (when I test it with other vst synths), but I can't produce a real vibrato on the AGP by moving the vibrato wheel. Do you have any solution on that? Thanks!

Hi guys. Jie mentioned in a post a few weeks ago that version 2, which should come out soon, will have a user-defined vibrato intensity. No details yet how they will implement this, but many users have commented here that the vibrato from the mod wheel is not as discernible as they'd like.

Return to “Ample Sound”