How I could deliver my "happy music" to some anime studios?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I want to show my song to some anime studios such as Ghibli because I think it would suit a happy family anime very well. (such as My Neighbor Totoro etc.) This music is also hard to release on some labels because let`s face it, who would release music for kids? 10 years ago you had maybe Röyksopp`s - Poor Leno but I can`t compare my music even with that, mine is more childish and has not such house groove. Maybe more in this direction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RST4R1CEgLQ

such music is really rare.

Does someone know some contact or has some other idea? This is not about money, I would give it for free.
So any ideas are welcome. Thanks.

:pray:

Sorry that I can't help you much with your actual problem but I reckon you should change your views regarding childish music & it's popularity;

Tycho
Bonobo
Boards of Canada (former two, especially Tycho often gets called out as ripoff of these)

Also Amon Tobin has some stuff in ISAM (Kitty Cat, Wooden Toy)

Generally downtempo & trip-hop ought to stumble sometimes into that childish/childlike theme. Ninja Tunes has bunch of that stuff!

Also I've heard some nostalgic drumstep like Clouds - Protecting Hands pt.2

Mostly that childish theme is descrined as nostalgic which Röyksopp sometimes does in a pretty manner. The Knife (esp. Silent Shout album) has some similar material, but more dramatic.

Edit: I'm sorry that I post no links... I'd do that if it wasn't for the fact that I'd have to rewrite everything after picking up one link. Phone browsers ftw!

thanks!

I would bet that if you researched it, you would find that children's music is a big market. Mark Mothersbaugh has been making a living at it for a long time (Rugrats).

Look local to you.

High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”