Midi Controller assignment problems with Diva (latest build)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

I have a problem with the scale (for rastered parameters) for the range controllers in Diva that my midi controller raster won't match the raster setup in Diva. I send cc values 0, 25, 51, 76, 102, 127, I have a rastered control knob. If I turn I miss the setting 16' eg. with Triple VCO and if I am on 127 with my controller range gets above range 2' (not possible via gui, but possible with midi controllers). Is there a possibility to setup my own rasterscale for specifc parameters with specified values where the settings of the parameter gets changed?

By the way there's also someting strange happening with detune and range assigned (VCO 2 - Triple VCO) to 2 midi controllers that also range gets changed with changing the value of the detune parameter - they are linked. So if I turn tune from 127 (max detune and max range) to 0 I change the detune and also the range. If detune 0 is reached I am also at range 32'. Eg.: At 101 detune gets zero and range is still at 2', at 100 range 4' is reached and detune is again at max value. I am not sure if it's feature or a bug....
I have mapped all osc types - maybe that link comes from another OSC - but it's still not logic that they are linked together, because tune and range are in every Osc 2 parameters and 2 midi Controllers where assigned to them- so I can't see whey they linked.

Please help, mainly for the raster setup, with tune and range I can live. Big thx. :)

Return to “u-he”