Taking Caustic 3 to the EXTREME

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there everybody, wow it's been a while since I've visited here, it's been a crazy busy summer for me (and newest baby in the family) but I am working on ALOT of crazy insane new ideas and concepts for the Caustic App, that will give users access to many new pro-audio style tools, that used to be only found on larger hardware units.

Right now you can get access to some of these tools: Builderz DSP ToolBox, get it now for FREE:
get BUILDERZ DSP TOOLBOX for CAUSTIC HERE

Builderz Pro Instrumentals is also out, a completely new concept in mobile synthesis arrangements, yielding huge lush sounds like never heard before from your phone or tablet

Learn More about Builderz Pro HERE 

PocketKit Platinum is soon coming, and it will be Stereo, and many many new exciting methods and expansions in percussion and drum programming, you won't find anywhere else on a mobile DAW platform.

Exciting times, no doubt, I will keep everyone updated, as my new batch of tools roll out this Fall season.

Look forward to the updates. Caustic is an outstanding app already.

:D
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundcloud Vondragonnoggin
Soundclick Wormhelmet

Great stuff here. Thanks!!
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Looks great! I love Caustic.

Still hoping someday we'll see the solver synth as a VSTi. Chiptunes goodness that one is. 8)

Alot of people at SCS make ChipTune grooves, and suprise me at some of the sounds they make.... There is an algrorhythmic synth called the 8-bit synth that makes some really cool sounds. The possibilities are endless....

wasi wrote:Looks great! I love Caustic.

Still hoping someday we'll see the solver synth as a VSTi. Chiptunes goodness that one is. 8)
Just to wrap up my own tangent, somebody in fact did make a synth like Caustic's 8bit, it's in reactor and here:

http://www.native-instruments.com/en/co ... show/7715/

Now how to still get a days work done as I wait to try it when I get home... :hyper:

All based on this concept:
http://countercomplex.blogspot.co.uk/20 ... ne-of.html

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”