Some Bitwig 1.1 Info

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Good link but what about the Bitwig 1.1 life thread?

Spoke to Dom today, he said its possible that the public beta will be out within a month :)
-Tristan
MacBook Pro|MacOS Sierra|Bitwig Studio 2.0
UA Apollo Twin| EVE SC207 Monitors|ATH M50x|Focal Spirt Pro|Komplete 10|Push

TristanMendoza wrote:Spoke to Dom today, he said its possible that the public beta will be out within a month :)
great news!! :clap:

nexttrack30 wrote:
TristanMendoza wrote:Spoke to Dom today, he said its possible that the public beta will be out within a month :)
I know :D Im very excited, as much as I wish it could be in my hands right now, one month is perfect.
Its enough time to fix a lot of bugs so hopefully the public beta will be very close to the real thing, yet its not so far away that its painful lol
-Tristan

Seems I am the only one not missing the update , just internal midi routing beetween tracks ( kidn of cool, but I got keyswitches within my plugin) and that Dj crossfader, but production wise...I got a lot of work to do.

carlosjcuevasm wrote:Seems I am the only one not missing the update , just internal midi routing beetween tracks ( kidn of cool, but I got keyswitches within my plugin) and that Dj crossfader, but production wise...I got a lot of work to do.
The side chaining is gonna be a big improvement, I know theres work arounds for side chain but its nice to have the real thing. The new devices are gonna be nice too, and Im gonna be using the DJ crossfader of course for gigs. No more separate programs for studio and live settings :party:
-Tristan

what about the LP script ?
where to find ?

ahs wrote:what about the LP script ?
where to find ?
I'd also like to know this.
I found one thread bit the github and mega links are dead

nexttrack30 wrote:

Santa Claus is early this year! WIOOOOOOOW!!! :party:

Return to “Bitwig”