drag and drop to vst anytime soon?

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey there was wondering if anybody has any insight on drag and drop functionality with vst's such as xfer serum, IL harmor , ect. I love Bitwig either way!

Oh my, I whish I got the money and time to buy serum and then master the synth. Sometime soon!

Yep, just that.

I've been trying to get an answer for this for ages - nobody seems to know. Seems to be a windows issue (?)

toby wrote:I've been trying to get an answer for this for ages - nobody seems to know. Seems to be a windows issue (?)
Yeah me to... Also no answer :neutral: and everytime its a windows thingie... :help: :?: :?: :?:

carlosjcuevasm wrote:Oh my, I whish I got the money and time to buy serum and then master the synth. Sometime soon!

Yep, just that.
Dude yeah Serum is way to bad ass for its own good lol. It's definitely worth it and almost impossible to put it down

It's going to be hard to 1-up Serum, good luck developers.

I can drag samples to Serum from Bitwig's browser. I'm using a OSX.

polsab wrote:I can drag samples to Serum from Bitwig's browser. I'm using a OSX.
Couldn't drag and drop wav files from Bitwig browser under Win8. But it took the wav files from Windows Explorer while open under Bitwig.

drag&drop audio from the browser for using and to the browser for saving.

Even Reason has this feature now. (lol)

btw bitwig is crashing if I use the drag&drop feature of midi files from microtonic to sequencer.

braunhirse wrote:btw bitwig is crashing if I use the drag&drop feature of midi files from microtonic to sequencer.
Please send a bugreport to tech-support:
http://www.bitwig.com/en/support/tech-support.html

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
Sculptures ScreenDream Mastodon

Should I send a bug report as well? Or is something to take up with Microsoft?

contact Oracle. shitty compiler. :hihi:

I think the drag and drop is known, but you can of course send a bug report for the specific plugins where it doesn't work for you. I personally prefer using XYplorer and Resonic Alpha for locating samples, so it doesn't bother me.

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi

ThomasHelzle wrote:I personally prefer using XYplorer and Resonic Alpha for locating samples
Not too concerned with the XYplorer, but Resonic is now on my taskbar. :tu:

Well, XYplorer is my replacement for the Windows Explorer since that thing went demented in Vista ;-)
It's a real powerhorse and much faster if you have large folders that take ages to sort by date in WE. Other than that it has ton's of features and is very configurable, even scriptable.

But yeah, not everybody will need it. :-)

Cheers,

Tom

Return to “Bitwig”