New Tracktion user

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been using Ableton since V1.5 and have slowly seen it become bloated and cumbersome. I decided to give Tracktion 5 a demo and was shocked how graceful and streamlined it is. Hope I can contribute here at some point, but for the meantime I may need some pointers here and there. Anyways, cheers and happy music making!

Welcome
Its a great bit of software, very intuitive, Ive had a few problems but that's down to my PC rather than the software which ive used since T2. The forums usually very helpful so any questions, ask away!

Welcome i am and old ableton user too ^^ I use it together with tracktion but Tracktion become more my fav daw each updates :)

I've also joined the Tracktion user base recently. :) I was looking for something that runs mostly in one window, is optimized, actively supported, and has a good workflow that clicks with me. Small footprint and Linux support were also pluses. It complements Renoise well, for me. Quite like Reaper, too, but Tracktion's accessibility is more suitable for me.

Groove3's "Tracktion 5 Explained" video series by Bill Edstrom really helped me get started with, and into, Tracktion.

Return to “Tracktion”