Manda Audio : MT Power Drumkit Now Free !

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

One of my favourite commercial mix ready kits / plugin is now free.

This has been a treat to use for the last two years, and is instant drum heaven for rockers looking for mix ready grooves and drums. Implemented a great GUI and drag and drop midi options and a song builder before some of the others more famous names. And yes it has many velcoity layers and round robins.

http://www.powerdrumkit.com/

my only concern is that if this is free, does that mean there is never going to be a new version ? What happened with these guys ?

I purchased this myself but haven't used it in a long while.

It will make for a fantastic freebie.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:I purchased this myself but haven't used it in a long while.

It will make for a fantastic freebie.
Yeah . Between this , Drumica and tx16wx the economically constrained amongst us might be set for good wrt acoustic drum plugins.

BUMP

Easy install, nice sound, multi out, lots of midi beats to get you started (sadly drag and drop don't work in FLStudio :P )

and it's FREE ! :hyper:

BTW click the BUY button :wink:

I actually posted this to share the now freebie as well as find out what happened with these guys. The plug in made it seem like they were going places. I wish they were still around coz the world surely needs more simpler plug n play functionality and straight forward GUI for drum plugins.

Wow, I also have MT-Drummer, Drumica and the Tx16Wx. I did pay for EZ Player Pro ($50), which lets you use drum midi grooves/fills/patterns from wherever you find them.
The TxWx16 sampler is fantastic: An actual wave sampler with velocity layers (and much more) for free! I don't remember how I found Drummica, but I use the Drummica drum patterns in EZ Player Pro because Kontact gobbles up my CPU and stutters. Too many parameters in Kontact.

When I was at a point where I didn't even have $50, I was really wanting MT-Drummer. I'm in a bit better shape now, but this is amazing! Toontrack and Addictive Drums (and others) will not be happy about this!

Having said that, I hope the guys who made MT-Drummer won the lottery, and are having a great time in Tahiti! The program is so easy to use, and of course the midi can be edited in your DAW, too.
Also note, you can route MT-Drummer to play other drum kits or soundfonts.
A million thanks to Manda Audio!

Nice. Sounds instantly "rock" in a way that no other drum samples I have sound, I guess that's what they mean by the sounds being pre-processed.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”