1.1 Beta 5 / Access Virus TI / Windows 8.1

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all

Anyone have this set-up and got the Virus working?

Many thanks

Snow seems working

still there is no relatime bouncing, but can be recorded with routing to an audio track, multi MIDI/audio routing, automation seems ok for me (I've just checked slightly, it was a 1min test) can see the params etc.

I'm lazy to do a PDC test, somebody ? :D
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

Yeah, Realtime Bounce didn't make it yet (but it's on the list), but most other things should be solid now - if not, please report to tech-support with steps to reproduce.

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Sorry should have said 64bit Windows. The 32bit TI plug-in works fine, the 64bit version consistently crashes.

Thanks

That could be an occurrence of a badly ported 64 Bit plugin.
See this comment from Claes on the matter:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5#p5910691

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Plugin loads up fine for me, however the latency is off when using the other channels other than 1 (for example when I create a new instrument track and route it to channel 2). Will send a note of this to tech support this week

I use windows8,1 x64
but does not run on windows 8.1.

Click the icon to the same error screen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

That's a problem with some language settings (russian, korean, japanese).
We have found the reason and will implement a fix, soon.
Until then, it should work if you install and switch to the english language pack.

Interesting about the possible 64bit port issues, would tie in with the fact the 64bit plug-in worked fine in Bitwig version 1.03. Forwarded your comments to Access so let's see what they say.

Thanks

Return to “Bitwig”