Upgrade Pricing MDynamicEQ to MAutoDynamicEQ?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How about an upgrade path for owners of MDynamicEQ. Once you have MAutoDynamicEQ, you'd have zero need for MDynamicEQ, so it's not like you'd be giving away a free plug-in. You could make the MDynamicEQ copy an NFR to keep everything honest. Right now, MAutoDynamicEQ is $62 USD. The (equivalent) sale price of MDynamicEQ would be $44. I'd upgrade in a heartbeat if I could do it for the price difference between the two units.

Well, the general rule is to subtract 50% of what you have and these are different plugins, so I don't really know what to do with you... Especially when the sale is already on... Well, if you have some other plugins as well, write me an email, I'll make you a few bucks lower price as "loyal customer" :).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I don't want to make a big deal of this. But I would suspect that more than a few owners of MDynamicEQ wished they had saved their money and held out for it's big brother. These two plug-ins may be unique in the Melda product line for one being a complete subset of the other. I cannot see any conceivable reason why an owner of MAutoDynamicEQ would consider purchase of MDynamicEQ. Yes they are different plug-ins, but at they same time, they're the same plug-in with one version being on steroids. :D

True ;), but you know, historical reasons ;). After you bought Porsche 911, you may regret you didn't wait for Porsche 912 :D, but well, you have you Porsche :D...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MAutoDynamicEQ is currently half-price at $62.

You could then sell MDynamicEQ, but there'd be an $18 transfer fee.

The biggest feature for me in the difference between the two is the pitch follower's ability to be linked to an eq node, allowing for example the fundamental of a bass guitar to be reduced at whatever note it is playing at the moment. Had I known of this feature at first, I would have bought the Auto version instead of the MdynamicEQ version. I think this feature should be highlighted, very few other eqs can do this.

Good point!
The problem is, there are so many features there, it is really problematic to highlight everything :).
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”