Diva default preset?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, every time I fire up Diva, I have to change all settings. I've tried right clicking and set to default, but it never works. Is there any way for me to make a custom init patch?

I'd also like to keep it set to divine mode, and turn transpose off. But I always have to put them back.

Thanks.

What host are you using?

Make your default patch and name it default.h2p, has to be in the Patches root folder. Works for any u-he plugin.

Eta Carinae wrote:every time i fire up diva, I have to change all settings
hello,

the default patch is already very well explained. :tu:

depending on the host you are using, you can save one template (general) or one rack (ableton) with the required settings set then opening the saved file will bring back your preferences. :tu:

all the best...
Last edited by NadirToZenith on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for the info! So how come right click and set to default doesn't work?

"Set to default" is not for presets. It's for selecting which pane is going to be the default, or which skin is going to be the default.

Ok I've got the default patch working as far as oscs and envelopes are concerned. But the quality settings change back to great instead of divine. Doesn't this save with the patch?

Eta Carinae wrote:quality setting
doesn't this save with the patch?
hello,

the instrument's state is saved within your project, in your template, in the rack you design with your favourite settings, as stated above.

all the best...

Ah yes, cool. I'm using Bitwig, so I should save it as a Bitwig preset. Thanks. I usually like to do it within the synth as I also use Cubase, but this will do for now.

Ideally U-He should update it to allow us to choose a default state, that would be preferable. Just having an options menu with quality preferences would be good.

Return to “u-he”