Guenter founder of HGFortune passed away

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It was announced on his HG Fortune facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/hgfsynthesizer/?fref=nf

:(

sad to hear the news, his synths always had something to inspire you.
RIP Guenther
Cubase 6, Alesis Fusion, Virus Ti, Korg Triton & Digital & Analog Collection, K2000R, Yamaha CS1x, Komplete 9, Kirk Hunter Libraries, NVA Taiko Drums, Uhe Ace, Bazille and Zehbra, Polyana, Jamstix 3, Toontrack Drums and more libraries and VST's

Very sad news. One of the people that had a very positive influence on this community. RIP :(
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

Haven't used any of his stuff since I moved to a Mac many years ago but I used to use his amazing creations back in the day. RIP.

Nowadays we have some many freebies and cheap commercial plugins, but back in the day HG Fortune's plugins were so exciting and fresh to me. Guenter really made a big impact in the community. Rest in peace, my condolences to all concerned.
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Its sad , always sad hearing about the death of someone, sorry for his family and friends
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

RIP
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Very sad new, I used STS and Protoplasm for years and I still use... :-(

Condolences to his family. RIP.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Oh no! So many contributions to the music world.

He lives on through his work that he's left behind.

Very sorry to hear this. Guenter, you will be missed.....

RIP :(

I have never used his synths because my poor eyes could never see correctly the elements of his GUI's, but they all had awesome sounds and the music produced with his synths was always superb, and most of all... he was a very generous and very kind guy that I always had pleasure to read. And he took part always kindly to so many other plugins...

Really the software music looses here one of his best contributors of all these last fifteen years.

I have also a deep thought for his family and closest friends, those for whom he was a parent or even perhaps a brother, a husband or a father... They loose yet much much more than us.
:(
Last edited by BlackWinny on Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Sad news indeed :( My condolences to his family and friends.
Music can no longer soothe the worried thoughts of monarchs; it can only tell you when it's time to buy margarine or copulate. -xoxos
Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.

Another kvr member? :o

Very sad, a well respected synth maker.

Return to “Instruments”