AudioThing releases Phase Motion 2 - Stereo Phaser Plugin - (v2.0.0)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Phase Motion

Phase Motion 2 is a stereo phaser plugin featuring up to 32 phasing stages.
The Rate can be adjusted in Hertz or it can be synced to the host/DAW tempo. You can choose 6 waveforms (sine, triangle, ramp up, rump down, square, random) to modulate the phase, and you can tweak Depth and Feedback to get a classic vintage phaser sound or extreme digital modulations.
From version 2 you can have different settings for the left and right channel.

Details
- Price: €29
- 32 Phasing Stages
- 6 LFO Waveforms
- Rate can be synced to the host tempo
- Preset system with randomizer
- Formats: VST, AU, and AAX (32/64bit)
- Platforms: OSX, Windows

Product Page: http://www.audiothing.net/effects/phase-motion/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmZ1EqeMSY4
https://soundcloud.com/audiothing/sets/phase-motion

Product Page: http://www.audiothing.net/effects/phase-motion/
Last edited by audiothing on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:11 pm, edited 11 times in total.
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

This looks great! I will provide some detailed feedback in exchange for a license (no hurt in trying, right? :P)

I am enthused, the audio examples sound very good. Like with Valve Exciter, I will wait for a usable demo demo that I can play with, which I sort of assume/hope will be along a little after the release

kuzami wrote:This looks great! I will provide some detailed feedback in exchange for a license (no hurt in trying, right? :P)
Next time maybe :) But you can wait for the demo in a few days.
Rah wrote:I am enthused, the audio examples sound very good. Like with Valve Exciter, I will wait for a usable demo demo that I can play with, which I sort of assume/hope will be along a little after the release
Thanks! Yes the demo will be available shortly, probably next week.

I like the interface on this. I'm looking forward to demoing this when it's available . Congrats on the release!

paulmatthew wrote:I like the interface on this. I'm looking forward to demoing this when it's available . Congrats on the release!
Thank you! We will announce the demo soon, stay tuned ;)

Nice job, sounds promising. I really like AudioThing's approach to plugins. Keep up the great work!

The GUI alone looks great to me.
no sig

Naenyn wrote:Nice job, sounds promising. I really like AudioThing's approach to plugins. Keep up the great work!
loopdon wrote:The GUI alone looks great to me.
Thank you very much for your support guys. I really appreciate it!

Actually, that sounds amazing... It's very warm.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Robmobius wrote:Actually, that sounds amazing... It's very warm.
Thanks for the feedback :) I'm glad you like it!

Demo is now available for download at the bottom of the product page!

Cool, the demo sounds really nice and the interface looks clean and simple. Although I don't need a phaser right now I will try the demo tomorrow and report some feedback.
Anechoic Chamber Screaming :o

Sounds great, really thick and juicy. I haven't managed to find a VST phaser that I really love so far, this could be it.

Timman wrote:Cool, the demo sounds really nice and the interface looks clean and simple. Although I don't need a phaser right now I will try the demo tomorrow and report some feedback.
Thank you, feedback is always helpful.
Rah wrote:Sounds great, really thick and juicy. I haven't managed to find a VST phaser that I really love so far, this could be it.
Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you like it.

Return to “Effects”