and there is still...this bug

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's a audio engine bug that i've reportetd bitwig on october 7 and they promised to fix it. I've hoped for Version1.1 but it's not fixed yet.

http://youtu.be/dqAXWJzcrwI

they know it... :o and they will fix it... :D i hope so. :roll:
Specs.: MacMini" (2018) OS X 10.14.3, i7 3,2 GHz, 64GB Ram, 1TB + ext. 2x1 TB SSD Samsung EVO 840 in Akitio Neutrino Thunder Duo, UAD Apollo Twin mk2 Quad, Roland A-49 and many many VST(i)'s.

Reasons like this are why I currently don't use bitwig. My ears set off an alarm that tells me there is something wrong somewhere and my ears have never done that before. Somethings are just off imo.. This could be one of the major qualitative bugs in which I found as I work with all my drums via audio and I produce the trap from time to time with lots of rolls obviously nothing as small as what youve made your notes here but my ears no trust period.

Hope they fix this. This should be issue number #1 to solve before any sort of worry about grouping tracks.
• Logic Pro 10.8.1
• MacBook Pro 2023 - M2 MAX - 96 GB RAM
• Focusrite Red 8Line + UAD Satellite

Maybe it will still take time to solve this problem.
But They will surely resolve this problem :D
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

Just tried this out myself - confirmed, there does seem to be some playback weirdness as you vary the buffer size when audio clips are on a tight grid like that

One thing I noticed on a PC in bitwig is that when you change the buffer size you also need to change it in your asio panel for your audio interface. Do you have to do this on your setup OP?

owensands wrote:One thing I noticed on a PC in bitwig is that when you change the buffer size you also need to change it in your asio panel for your audio interface. Do you have to do this on your setup OP?
No...only core audio driver and the settings are made directly in the DAW. There is no panel that you have to open to change the buffer size for the interface.
mustgroove wrote:Just tried this out myself - confirmed, there does seem to be some playback weirdness as you vary the buffer size when audio clips are on a tight grid like that
Exactly...and it robs me of the calm if i can't be sure that everything will be played.
Specs.: MacMini" (2018) OS X 10.14.3, i7 3,2 GHz, 64GB Ram, 1TB + ext. 2x1 TB SSD Samsung EVO 840 in Akitio Neutrino Thunder Duo, UAD Apollo Twin mk2 Quad, Roland A-49 and many many VST(i)'s.

Definitely still there in 1.1.1

Return to “Bitwig”