deleted

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

deleted

thx for all the feedback :)
Last edited by V0RT3X on Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
:borg:

Love it when the arp comes in, it's a good tune. The snare is very unexpected though, doesn't seem to fit, like it's buried or too smashed or something, which may be a stylistic choice. I like the darker chord choices and progression - another excellent piece!

Codestation wrote:Love it when the arp comes in, it's a good tune. The snare is very unexpected though, doesn't seem to fit, like it's buried or too smashed or something, which may be a stylistic choice. I like the darker chord choices and progression - another excellent piece!
Thanks! Yah I have no idea what genre this would fall under, i might try and turn this into a progressive house track of some kind.

I've been finding the ableton 9O9 snare in their classic 9O9 kit is really hard to mix, so i might need to dig around and find a different snare, or maybe just use a clap of some kind.

This is definitely a track I want to finish, I just need to figure out what more I'm gonna add to it. I want to add a bunch of transitions and maybe the odd riser or something :hihi:

The snare is a bit odd. And a riser or two would help.

Chamber Trance. How about that for the genre? ;)

thejonsolo wrote:The snare is a bit odd. And a riser or two would help.

Chamber Trance. How about that for the genre? ;)
Yah i think i've got to replace the snare.

haha chamber trance works.

I would replace that rhythm. Leave the melodic/harmonic style/structure alone, and try to develop a percussive accompaniment more along the lines of the early/mid '80s Peter Gabriel stuff. Try to retain the dark flavour prevalent within the piece.

Good work :D

Return to “Music Cafe”