Synth edit plugs you just can't delete

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For me, Synthepolis n-rga and Elektrostudio moon sono sx
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

Nuffink Chord Space and the Legacy Genuine Soundware VSTi's (the Epianos and the Organ). I think HGFortune was also SE and not SynthMaker.

FX wise, there are way more that still have their use as well.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

As much as I love a few of them, I have deleted them all off my current system. (HGFortune/ArtVera).
I have them backed up though and will be putting them on an older system along with my 32 bit IK products.

A shame that most of them won't cross the Rubicon of evolution as technology moves forward.

echotank

HGF Tiger, Percumat, ST 21, Serenity, Ultra Swamp 2
Tube Ohm Vintage, T- FM, Fluid, Pure Rack, Phasewave
All work great on my 64 bit PC.

Also Algo M42
Very sweet synth.

Far too many to list, but all of Elektrostudio VST's are in my keeps stash.
:tu: All is good

OutCider wrote:For me, Synthepolis n-rga and Elektrostudio moon sono sx
Bang on here.
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Hgfortune's stuff.

Basslane. My (not so) secret weapon for years. I know there is plenty of other plugs doing the same thing but none are doing it with the same result. THE plugins that is the main reason I still prefer to work on windows platform.
It's not what you use, it's how you use it...

HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

I think the best example for this is OP-X Pro II. :)

Mainly effects: Bionic SupaDelay gets a lot of use, Glaceverb and ArcDev ET-301 occasionally. M-Theory is still new to me but I rarely use it. Basslane has been replaced by A1-Stereo for me now.

+1 for Basslane, EVM Bassline and ET-301.

Also for me ODsay, RMXL, FreeAmp3 and RetroDelay :D
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

Mixcraft has gone 64-bit now, my SE stuff works fine with the internal bridge. When using 96 kHz they sound excellent to my ears and use little CPU power. So the whole argument that SE is technologically outdated is obsolete as far as I am concerned.

I use mainly the SuperWave P80 synth and Terry West's MHorse P3 mastering thingy, which in my music has replaced the basic version of iZotope included in Mixcraft. It's user interface is also beautiful in my view.
I also use some free and paid effect gadgets by WOK and the sequencer/arp by Chris Kerry.

I never really liked Elektrostudio and HG stuff, just not my cup of tea.

mutantdog wrote:Mainly effects: Bionic SupaDelay gets a lot of use, Glaceverb and ArcDev ET-301 occasionally. M-Theory is still new to me but I rarely use it. Basslane has been replaced by A1-Stereo for me now.
I didn't realise Glaceverb was SE...You sure about that?
Edit: I see that it is. I'm quite surprised!

For me it's Phonec (Psychic Modulation). And one or two little things I made for my own use, some of which have been made obsolete by more recent things.
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

Return to “Instruments”