Re-sale question

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

I have a coupon that lets you buy AIEP for 99.99$

I got it bundled with a controller and wont be using it. You dont need to have previous purchases. Id like to get 35$ for the coupon. Total cost for AIEP would be 135$.

EDIT- AIEP UPGRADE COUPONS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE RESOLD.
Last edited by nori.lam on Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please note re-selling coupons will not work as the serial is required from the TFP.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Thanks for the info.
Can you clarify?

Is the AIEP license activation locked to the TFP serial or is the TFP serial just needed to buy the AIEP upgrade?

For example, if the TFP is sold does that mean AIEP will be transferred to the new TFP owner?

Serial is required for upgrade, but the upgraded bundle is a separate purchase thus if you resell the TFP it remains yours.
If you wish to purchase the upgrade then re-sell the software that is permitted but you are not able to re-sell coupons as this is against our terms of service.

We allow a one time transfer of lenience as long as its not activated this is free.
Otherwise this will incur a $25 surcharge from Pace.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Thanks for the all the info.

I looked and couldnt find anything regarding your terms of service on reselling coupons.

Could you provide a link (for future reference).

Will edit the first post.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”